! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

same old same old - Page 2/3

Subject: same old same old
« <> »
sibz86 17.05.14 - 04:18pm
Loving bravely default and resi evil revelations on the 3ds * +

norega 17.05.14 - 05:17pm
Super mario 3d on wii u is better than any next gen game. That is all * +

ondafire 18.05.14 - 09:27am

@ norega - 17.05.14 - 05:17pm
Super mario 3d on wii u is better than any next gen game. That is all

Thank you. * +

ondafire 18.05.14 - 09:29am
Also Nintendo are doing a free game give away with those star points I think. Choice of 4 or 5 games or something. I know wind waker HD is in there. * +

ondafire 21.09.23 - 01:19am

@ spartan2 - 16.05.14 - 08:57am
Wii U is a disaster for Nintendo and they should drop it but they can't, because they can't be seen as ditching their platforms too fast it'll only further damage their reputation. They badly misjudged what people really want from a console now. It has to distinguish itself from experiences not possible on tablets.

They made their money with Wii and maybe they should do a Sega even if it is just for a few years and make their games for other hardware be it tablets and mobile or the other consoles. Then when they see a potential gap release a new machine.

Do a Sega. Even after all these years spartan the crap you come out with is still hilarious. Yes I know technically I'm talking to myself as it seems like the rest of the old brigade you've done a runner. But still. Thanks for memories man. * +

norega 3.10.23 - 01:20pm

@ ondafire - 21.09.23 - 01:19am
Do a Sega. Even after all these years spartan the crap you come out with is still hilarious. Yes I know technically I'm talking to myself as it seems like the rest of the old brigade you've done a runner. But still. Thanks for memories man.

Spartan is still very active over on N4G forums spouting the same type of nonsense and fairytales that he use to post here . He's an absolute idiot * +

ondafire 5.10.23 - 10:39pm

@ norega - 3.10.23 - 01:20pm
Spartan is still very active over on N4G forums spouting the same type of nonsense and fairytales that he use to post here . He's an absolute idiot

I am not surprised in the slightest! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum