! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GT6 - Page 2/4

Subject: GT6
« <> »
adeeb222 8.12.13 - 08:36am
Hope to get it today * +

bobdylan 8.12.13 - 08:43am
Then again I just bought a supra turbo..... No c*ckpit view facepalm.gif can't fit a carbon bonnet facepalm.gif this is definitely a love hate relationship.
I mean come on the supra. The skyline the nsx are what grandturismos are all about you would of thought them at least would of got worked on * +

nobyboy 8.12.13 - 09:04am
the 1st car i always used to buy as a kid wa the mitsubishi gto
* +

sibz86 8.12.13 - 10:36am

@ bobdylan - 8.12.13 - 05:35am
Cars get a little roughed up but no major damage , don't blame em much for that .
Race car crashes are always spectacular explosive affairs with bits flying off all over . To keep up with the Gt standard u would need a out of this world game engine just for that alone.
Where if they cut corners and have gta type damage it wouldn't look as good and make the game suffer + plus make more online idiots just want to play destruction derby

Forza can do it reading.gif * +

spartan2 8.12.13 - 01:09pm

@ nobyboy - 8.12.13 - 09:04am
the 1st car i always used to buy as a kid wa the mitsubishi gto

and the first thing you do to it is get the weight reduction because it was incredibly heavy. After about stage 2 reduction which was quite cheap, it was really, really quick * +

bobdylan 8.12.13 - 02:28pm
I got a million quid free with Amazon pre order so sod cheep n quick I want a Ferrari f12...... Oh there isn't one
A Ferrari FF ? Isn't one sigh
The online store looks like a million for 7 quid or u can go wild n buy 7 million credits for 40 quid eek.gif * +

nobyboy 8.12.13 - 06:55pm

@ spartan2 - 8.12.13 - 01:09pm
and the first thing you do to it is get the weight reduction because it was incredibly heavy. After about stage 2 reduction which was quite cheap, it was really, really quick

it was always one of the faster top speed cars, loved it as a young teen lol.gif when u look back now they are a heavy piece of shyte. rare as fk doe think iv seen like 2 in my life * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index