! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Steam Talk - Page 2/72

Subject: Steam Talk
« <> »
kenb2321 18.10.13 - 10:39pm
I got crusader.. I liked the additions they had...I just got tired of playing in the desert... lol.gif
. I never finished 2 yet either..its not really like campaign was in 1..economy or war.. use to hate it when building a castle and they kept sending an army over to kill me, i was like wtf i only built an apple orchard and lumbermill! heard 3rd is a buggy mess... * +

kenb2321 18.10.13 - 10:41pm
Which one was it where you could catapult dead diseased cows over their castle walls to spread disease? That was funny till they did it to me and I didn't build my healer yet lol.gif * +

alvar89 18.10.13 - 10:46pm
crusader had the cows. here comes bessseey !!! lol.gif in crusader i managed to complete everything campaign and both looooong trails. the last was terrible had to fight 7 enemies at the same time starting from 0 and they all had more cold than i. took me 7h to complete it the 3rd try lol.gif * +

alvar89 18.10.13 - 10:47pm
the voices are funny as feck too lol.gif * +

kenb2321 19.10.13 - 01:40am
Lol.gif guess ill l have to install crusader again. Still got disc here somewhere. Yea the voices are funny! I still like rat and pig...
Since this is steam talk, I gotta say its bugging me tonight!! Since my skyrim.esm is missing, I went in steam and verified integrity of cache for skyrim, it says 1 file has failed to validate, downloading, and says complete, but still nmm says there's no skrim.esm..I click verify integrity of cache in skyrim again and its same exact thing..1 file failed to validate and diwnloads something but still not the main skyrim.esm... am I going to have to do a reinstall of skyrim?. I can play it thru steam, but skse won't load and the load order is COMPLETELY messed..well..now all my mods are in alphabetical order. Where I had all my esm files first, then esp..now all of them are mixed. . * +

alvar89 19.10.13 - 09:35am
you should have made a backup yes.gif * +

alvar89 19.10.13 - 09:55am
better off downloading it again and fresh install. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-72
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page