! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Forza Horizon 3 - Page 13/14

Subject: Forza Horizon 3
« <> »
alvar89 14.10.16 - 09:06am
Its soo funny how serious console players get and offensive they get lol not even considering the master race pc gaming thing etc is mostly to troll you and not actually serious lol.gif * +

spartan2 18.10.16 - 09:48pm

@ alvar89 - 30.09.16 - 10:36pm
Not to mention all those tons of old games you can play with emulators using 2 pads with others. Those games even look better than they were back then.

Scrolling through and read this and made me smile because I have been running the Sega Model 2 arcade emulator. Model 2 is famous for some legendary technologically groundbreaking 90's Sega arcade games. Such as Daytona USA. Who didn't walk into a 90's arcade and hear Daytona's attract mode and instantly love it? I have been playing it for old time's sake, it's arcade perfect on the emulator with full 60FPS, HD resolutions and a few tweaks.

Do do do do do do do dooooo Daytonnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I probably wouldn't be forgiven if I bought a deluxe Daytona USA cabinet and installed it in my home but I'm really tempted they aren't that expensive anymore lol.gif * +

kenb2321 18.10.16 - 10:12pm
Last week could've had boat races on Daytonas track.. But I remember Daytona usa in the arcade back in the day! Used to love playing that and cruising USA..I'd always pick the school bus lol.gif
* +

spartan2 18.10.16 - 10:26pm
Do you remember Taito's Continental Circus? That was one of the first proper arcade racers I played, early memory seeing a new cabinet of that in one of the arcades here. Seeing Daytona USA on the model 2 board and then the model 3 machines were amazing, they were miles ahead of console and even PC of that time.

Nvm, off topic * +

alvar89 19.10.16 - 05:23pm
Should get a great performance bump when it comes to steam just as quantum break got. I hope it will be on steam soon. * +

spartan2 19.10.16 - 10:24pm
Which bit of it isn't gonna be on steam anytime soon didn't you get lol.gif * +

gr8guy78 19.10.16 - 11:51pm
I loved Scud Race, shame it never got a console port. I know you can emulate it on a PC, not sure how perfect it is though. I would guess arcade perfect by now. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index