! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Final Fantasy Forum - Page 129/135

Subject: Final Fantasy Forum
« <> »
sephiroth 18.05.19 - 03:05am
Been giving it a go. Noticed a remarkable difference with the installed Royal Pack.

All those additional DLC items that are included with the Royal Edition download code only cost R8 each. All can be acquired separately.
So with an extra R200 (including half price Season Pass) I'm square with the Royal Edition.

But that's as a last resort if I can't get the code. * +

sephiroth 12.06.19 - 10:21pm
Yes. The FINAL FANTASY XV Season Pass hurray.gif is on sale again!!! * +

sephiroth 13.06.19 - 10:11am
Butttttt, I recommend you gamers get the entire Royal Edition digital copy now for half price.
Beats a physical any day!..
Should've got it before I got the Royal Pack. * +

sephiroth 13.06.19 - 12:23pm
I think I want FF IX - Digital Edition because of this FF VIII-like exploration map.
[Img]https://apollo2.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP0082/CUSA08918_00/FREE_CONTENTyae7ZOHhz8rrCPpO3srG/8.jpg' alt=''/>
Never played it.
But is only 20 percent off! Poor.gif

Game description:
The FINAL FANTASY IX Digital Edition includes the original custom theme designed by Toshiyuki Itahana and eight key characters avatars.

At last, the hugely popular FINAL FANTASY IX arrives on the PlayStation4 system with additional features: trophies, game boosters such as high speed and no encounter modes autosave and high-definition!

The Tantalus Theatre Troupe visits the Kingdom of Alexandria to help celebrate Princess Garnets birthday. However, the troupe is actually a group of thieves and their real intension is to kidnap the princess! Meanwhile, a young black mage called Vivi arrives to watch their performance but is at a loss when he realises that he only has a forged ticket

In a picture book-like world of fantasy, Zidane the thief, Princess Garnet and Vivi get tangled up in an emotional and magnificent crystal adventure! * +

zonino 15.06.19 - 02:43pm
So is anyone pre ordering the 1st class pack of the ffvii remake? * +

sephiroth 17.06.19 - 09:29pm
I'm gonna give it a miss. Never give into the new-release hype. Best waiting good.gif a few more years when:
1. The price is lower.
2. There's an all-inclusive edition with all, or most, DLC.

But. In this case, the price must be much lower.

I'm using FF XII - The Zodiac Age as a frame of reference.
It's still not the price I'm willing to pay for, yet. * +

sephiroth 19.06.19 - 09:30pm
Download the hacked versions of FF Tactics: The War of the Lions and FF IV: The Complete Collection for my Wi-Fi-less PlayStation Portable? Or buy the PS Vita-compatible versions half price?

I'll probably good.gif buy them for the trophies. But I don't do less than 1 GB games, buying-wise.
I'm really stumped. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum