! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Final Fantasy Forum - Page 128/135

Subject: Final Fantasy Forum
« <> »
sephiroth 16.05.19 - 02:05am
FF XV is a money-making gimmick.

Bought the FF XV Day One Edition for an absurd price two years ago.
Then I saw the Royal Edition and decided to get the 'Royal Pack' which was fortunately going half price.
Now I find confused.gif out that this upgrade is missing what the Season Pass includes which is in the Royal Edition.
Now I must get the Season Pass separately. Stupid! * +

sephiroth 16.05.19 - 05:07pm
Now repost.gif all I need to do is wait for the FF/JRPG sale and hope it's on their again. Could take months. Will not even be playing until I get that.

Might even pick up the Royal Edition secondhand. I know this one place that's clueless about how AAA titles work.
Picked up HZD Complete Edition alongside the Standard Edition, same price.

Will be stuck with the unneeded Day 1 Edition and Royal Pack. Aww well! Learnt my lesson. Wait for an average of 3 years till they release an all-inclusive edition. * +

sephiroth 17.05.19 - 06:04am
So basically the FF XV Royal Edition is the exact same game disc as the Day One Edition and all the extras are included separately through a download code.

I'm not really losing out. Would be a winner of I got the code off somewhere, otherwise I'll have to wait for the sale.
I'll just be missing out on the extra DLC items, such as recolours, maybe a few weapon items..that sort of thing. * +

sephiroth 17.05.19 - 06:07am
So the Season Pass at sale plus the Royal Pack, which I previously bought, plus my Day One Edition physical copy will somewhat equal a brand new copy of the Royal Edition minus the few DLC items.

Pretty stupid having all the DLC separately as a download code.
Could've had the disc automatically download the additional DLC.

Maybe chin.gif this is to remove the separate game issues as seen in HZD standard copy vs HZD Complete Edition and Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition vs Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition. * +

sephiroth 17.05.19 - 06:22am
Pretty ridiculous, ain't it?
* +

sephiroth 17.05.19 - 06:23am
Same with XB One
* +

sephiroth 17.05.19 - 06:30am
No way anyone will be foolish enough to get it secondhand.

If only I had known that I needed the Season Pass, I'll be rocking this game like crazy.
Great graphics and gameplay. GTA V x FF. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum