! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Final Fantasy Forum - Page 118/135

Subject: Final Fantasy Forum
« <> »
mtness 8.03.08 - 12:54pm
yeah jeegee what i meant was in some serious battles when u are depending on limits to do some damage it hurts when the attack aids them, lol its ok now though as im maybe half way through disc II and have clouds omnislash and kotr lol makes things easier thats for sure. * +

mtness 8.03.08 - 12:57pm
what ff was the 1 that u have a card game when u can win cards of the opponent, and u get a ship that has different floor levels and a nurse, sleeping rum etc, i cant remember and thought that the card game was in ff7(was really looking forward to it) * +

dani87 8.03.08 - 06:02pm
That's FF8. nod * +

dani87 8.03.08 - 06:04pm
@ jeegee yep, that's right. Knock off price, as well, so well worth it. grin * +

mtness 9.03.08 - 12:51am
oh ok thx, well then im just gonna have to play ff8 next then, thx. * +

firen 9.03.08 - 09:40am
Cn sum1 tel me hw 2 power up the mirror in ffx? So far i got the mirror, made the husband in the macalania cave go2 his wife. Awl they say is that theyre happy. Bt the boy is missin and they dnt say anythn bout the kid gettn lost. * +

dani87 9.03.08 - 11:57am
mtness No prob! @firen Go back to the save point and there will be a white 'road' in the sky. The kid's where you power up the mirror. Or have I misunderstood where you are? lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index