! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Final Fantasy Forum - Page 117/135

Subject: Final Fantasy Forum
« <> »
dani87 2.03.08 - 11:15am
Indeed the same principle. Of course, with so many party members, you're bound to 'neglect' a couple, Relm and Strago in my case, but that's a good thing IMO. Great for replayability, and good as in making your decisions influence battles. * +

mtness 2.03.08 - 01:08pm
i would have to agree with u m8, im replaying ff7 at the moe nd i decided to give vincent abit more attention, but im not impressed his limit break is to random 4 me does it get better, i was fighting 1 of those big dragons in cosmo canyon and he keep doing that fire attack on it, giving the blood thing 1200 hp lol(i refuse to admit i didnt need to activate his limit break) :-( * +

dani87 2.03.08 - 02:11pm
lol depends on what you mean with better. All 4 of his LB's are random, and only the 4th is really any good, although the 3rd is cool. * +

mtness 2.03.08 - 04:40pm
ok maybe ill stick with him for awhile, but i like structure and control during my battles, anyway im prob enjoying playing it more this time than the 1st, maybe im alittle more experianced with rpg and maybe even alittle more patient as well. * +

dantee 8.03.08 - 06:17am
Ff7 runs well on me ps3 but ff8 dont angry * +

jeegee 8.03.08 - 11:42am
At dani, if you dint play 6 till the ps1 iteration then thats sorta a good thing as it had all the added cinematics missing from the earlier super nes title. And you prob got the ffx demo disc with it too? Worth buyin just for that at the time :) * +

jeegee 8.03.08 - 11:44am
And at mtness, vincent does get better, the transformations rule. I know what you're sayin about elemental properties of attacks though :) can be a real nuisance. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index