! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Official Battlefield 4 thread - Page 11/12

Subject: Official Battlefield 4 thread
« <> »
doomtron 29.10.13 - 02:11pm
anyway i dont really give a flying pile of turd if you lot are getting it for ps3 i rather wait for ps4 version and stop starting on me ok im not here to cause arguements unlike you * +

xvansx 29.10.13 - 02:39pm

@ doomtron - 29.10.13 - 02:09pm
oh fk off will you oh you think you carrying over the rank on ps3 to ps4 erm you do know that aint going to happen because you have to start from rank 1 again dumbass oh im way more better battlefield player and tank driver then you pal your nothing but a fkin embarrassment getting drunk over a game is really sad if you ask me and oh i be playing with friends who care about me and its a fkin game get over yourself you aussie dumbass mock

Your ranks do pass over you idiot. My god are you dumb. Way better than me haha. Is that why when ever you are on the over team to me I always kill you. Friends that's care about you, well you won't ever be playing with me. Your so stupid you don't even know where mines are. Dumb c**t. * +

xvansx 29.10.13 - 02:40pm

@ doomtron - 29.10.13 - 02:11pm
anyway i dont really give a flying pile of turd if you lot are getting it for ps3 i rather wait for ps4 version and stop starting on me ok im not here to cause arguements unlike you

Aww have a cry you emo fk. Has mummy got some food for you. What a joke. A guy at your age still living with your parents. * +

tinynews 29.10.13 - 06:55pm
does every post have to descend into fan wars sigh.gif * +

norega 29.10.13 - 09:55pm
Wow that was a proper outburst . Bragging that your better than someone else at a game is a bit sad lads . Think you both need to take a break * +

xvansx 30.10.13 - 08:47am
Only a few hours now. Will be putting the code in my PS3 so I CAN migrate all my stats and rank over to PS4. * +

r4id3n84 30.10.13 - 03:51pm
Nice to see nothing ever changes lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark