! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Steam Box - Page 1/2

Subject: Steam Box
Replies: 13 Views: 1510
> »
play.con 5.06.12 - 01:26am
Anyone heard anything about this? Rumour that Valve is working on a console so people can bring their Steam library to their living rooms. There are various rumours, one suggests they'd partner with Apple to produce the hardware... thoughts? It'd need to be far more powerful than consoles, but far cheaper than a similar spec PC. I can't see serious PC gamers caring about it, so price will be the key factor if it ever happens. * +

newt182 5.06.12 - 01:40am
I think the general consensus when I read about it is that it wont happen, but who knows. * +

guillium 5.06.12 - 02:11am
A box of Steam? What happens when it condenses? Would you have to wait for it to heat up again the next time ya wanna play? They've not thought this through at all... * +

play.con 5.06.12 - 02:19am
what * +

guillium 5.06.12 - 03:22am
What if the box ends up with a hole and the Steam escapes? What then? Do you loose all your games? * +

vamez26 5.06.12 - 03:31am
Only Steam users would want this. Best if Valve worked on a solid gaming pc than anything else. * +

play.con 5.06.12 - 03:37am
The rumours suggest it will allow you to access other clients too, such as Origin. * +

guillium 5.06.12 - 03:37am
Why? If it meant I could play certain games without having to bother with a gaming PC then I'd buy one. Steam users can already play the games on their PCs facepalm * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search