! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fallout 3 - Page 1/221

Subject: Fallout 3
Replies: 1546 Views: 90732
> »
stagga1 2.11.08 - 04:47pm
iv just got the game today and i think its great what do you think * +

redmanco 2.11.08 - 04:54pm
fantastic game good2 * +

spartan2 2.11.08 - 05:03pm
rocker incredible game. the more i play the more i love. met up with a woman in the museum of records to get back the declaration for a collector. full of mean mutants and a robot fortress. do you work with her to get it, fight her and go alone against the mutants, do you keep your word and share the loot, or do you finish her off when you reach the vault? superb * +

spartan2 2.11.08 - 05:07pm
it can be a difficult little mission if you arent very high level. you have all sorts of ways to make it easier, hackign and such but you need to be higher level. in the cramped hallways you need heavy weapons against the horde of lunatic rocket wielding super mutants, but explosives are risky easy to get caught in the blast * +

manchesr 2.11.08 - 05:21pm
Everywhere i go i get attacted by these big bugs. I want to explore only got a pistol,grenades,machine gun with 11 bullets lol. I'm wearing the sheriffs outfit cap n all lol even the badge. Haha met this woman who sells rock-et launchers that can fire astrays and coffee mugs pmpl even fire teddy bears at ppl lol. * +

manchesr 2.11.08 - 05:27pm
Attacted = Attacked ffs! * +

mzb3h4v3 2.11.08 - 05:30pm
Guna get this payday defo * +

stagga1 2.11.08 - 05:31pm
well it just started on the game i do like it but i find it hard to up grade * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-221
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search