! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 854/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
mcwalnut 12.07.19 - 06:49pm
I never played it at launch, just started last week. I've been having a lot of fun with it though. Gigantic map with the same fallout gameplay I'm used to. Sure, the quests aren't voiced and feel like what would be side quests in a main fallout game but some of them have actually been pretty fun.

It's really not as bad of a game as people make it out to be. I haven't encountered any game breaking bugs either. The only bug I've encountered was getting stuck on a terminal for a few seconds. Tried using it and my hud disappeared like it's supposed to as it zooms into the screen but it got stuck there for a few seconds before zooming back out but it worked after trying it again. * +

alvar89 12.07.19 - 10:08pm

@ cerberus611 - 12.07.19 - 05:44pm
I want an Xbox One!! dead.gif
Big chance will get the Nintendo Switch Lite before I do so.
Must get games for both from now..

With some of those xbox games its awesome i bought them for my pc and also have them on the xbox without paying for 2 copies. * +

alvar89 12.07.19 - 10:09pm

@ mcwalnut - 12.07.19 - 06:49pm
I never played it at launch, just started last week. I've been having a lot of fun with it though. Gigantic map with the same fallout gameplay I'm used to. Sure, the quests aren't voiced and feel like what would be side quests in a main fallout game but some of them have actually been pretty fun.

It's really not as bad of a game as people make it out to be. I haven't encountered any game breaking bugs either. The only bug I've encountered was getting stuck on a terminal for a few seconds. Tried using it and my hud disappeared like it's supposed to as it zooms into the screen but it got stuck there for a few seconds before zooming back out but it worked after trying it again.

Now maybe it is time to get it. Most bugs sorted out and cheap. * +

mok214 15.07.19 - 01:35am
World of Tanks: Blitz. The Android version of the popular tank battle game. * +

warded 16.07.19 - 03:23pm
Diablo 3 on Switch (witch doctor) * +

warded 18.07.19 - 03:47pm
Mortal Kombat 11 * +

cerberus611 25.07.19 - 03:01am

@ alvar89 - 12.07.19 - 10:08pm
With some of those xbox games its awesome i bought them for my pc and also have them on the xbox without paying for 2 copies.

I'm 3/4 in the way in terms of money in buying an Xbox One S 1TB, might stick it through and get an X. Only if it's retailing at the R6000 pricetag I saw a while ago. Or Black Friday! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index