! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 831/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
trunking 19.08.18 - 11:37pm

@ psnality - 18.08.18 - 06:19pm
Burnout paradise remastered, brings back memories of being trapped along a motorway or on train tracks in the middle of a race.
Great game still and graphics have improved, more clearer and not grainy and they've stood the test of time.

I loved that game!
Think I almost platinumed it * +

psnality 20.08.18 - 02:30am

@ trunking - 19.08.18 - 11:37pm
I loved that game!
Think I almost platinumed it

If you have the original you can get the remastered cheaper, for PC on origin I got it for 4 pounds because I had Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box but it didn't have Surf Island so its a good deal for 4 pounds.
I have origin Access too so I can play the trial before the game is released and just play it from there on the one I bought. * +

psnality 22.08.18 - 09:50pm
Shenmue 1 and 2 remastered, absolutely love it.
Modern devs can learn a lot still from these games, so much immersion and it's brilliant and even the graphics still hold up well with some improvements.
I've been opening every set of drawers, cupboards and doors looking for clues and collectibles and took me an hour before I even left the house.
Brings back so many memories of playing it on the dreamcast, can't wait for shenmue 3.

Now just got to decide if I want to carry on playing Yakuza 0 and then play Shenmue or play Shenmue and carry on with Yakuza after. * +

4juice 24.08.18 - 12:31pm
Did you gave up on Yakuza? I plan to pick up Shenmue soon as well. * +

warded 24.08.18 - 03:55pm
Sadame * +

psnality 24.08.18 - 04:38pm

@ 4juice - 24.08.18 - 12:31pm
Did you gave up on Yakuza? I plan to pick up Shenmue soon as well.

Nah not finished Yakuza yet but might play Shenmue first, they're both the same kind of game but I don't want to forget the story so far in Yakuza 0 which I always do if I wait too long but I love Yakuza too.
I'm getting Shenmue 3 from Kickstarter when it's released so got that to play after 1 and 2.
Don't like giving up on games, only just finished all the way through Assassin's Creed Origins and have the DLC to play too but can play them anytime.
Think it's best to play Shenmue remastered after Yakuza as then I can just go on to part 3. * +

usb3.1 24.08.18 - 09:59pm
I'm playing Sim City Buildit on Android phone and i'm On level 34 at the moment.

I'm also playing Real Racing 3 on Android. I'm not sure what level I'm on but I've got 3 cars with all the upgrades. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index