! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 814/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
psnality 20.02.18 - 12:13am
I've not even played them but it was only 8 pounds for Dark Souls 3 and whatever other games will be revealed in the Humble monthly so thought I'd get it. * +

seifer 20.02.18 - 10:25pm
InFamous First Light on the hardest difficulty setting. Pretty straightforward. * +

seifer 21.02.18 - 11:28pm
Online matchmaking on The Last of Us Remastered

Angry.gif Keep on dying and one guy said I must stop playing. I'm new with this shyte. Hate it when that happens. It would be ideal if I can play with and against those with similar experience.

Gave Black Ops III Zombie mode multiplayer a go but there was not a single person to play with. Then went on campaign on Veteran.. Well maybe another day.
Sleeping.gif * +

seifer 21.02.18 - 11:43pm
If Mass Effect Andromeda has a similar multiplayer mode like that in ME3 I'm buying it.
I'm king at that! * +

seifer 21.02.18 - 11:45pm
How da fuq do I knife someone in Last of Us multiplayer?

I know you have to collect parts then craft it but I don't know how to use it. Oh and how do you make it permanent? * +

seifer 26.02.18 - 11:20pm
COD Black Ops III multiplayer team death match. Can't seem to find any players for Free for All so I'm on this setting. Quite easy (as I'm killing people at least). Just need to level up and customise more. * +

psnality 15.03.18 - 04:57pm
The Crew 2 alpha * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark