! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 798/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
warded 23.09.17 - 09:17pm
Mario Kart 7. Still got some 150cc cups to win.
moped.gif It is a bit too much about luck than skill though. * +

alvar89 24.09.17 - 04:28pm
Been playing alot of fallout 4 with some cool mods. One of the mods made it so if you play as a male Nora the wife never died and is available as a sidekick with dialogue. Also got tired of the crap looking sanctuary and added a mod that makes it pre-war nice and clean again. Some of the weapon mods are awesome too like the scar h assault rifle with dot sight and flashlight. * +

psnality 24.09.17 - 06:34pm
Project Cars 2, I thought Project Cars one was hard but this is bloody harder. Most of the time can't turn a corner without it oversteering and handbrake doesn't seem to work.
Pfft Forza Horizon 3 is much better. * +

alvar89 24.09.17 - 06:57pm

@ psnality - 24.09.17 - 06:34pm
Project Cars 2, I thought Project Cars one was hard but this is bloody harder. Most of the time can't turn a corner without it oversteering and handbrake doesn't seem to work.
Pfft Forza Horizon 3 is much better.

Is it a proper sim this time or a arcadey game again? * +

psnality 24.09.17 - 07:00pm

@ alvar89 - 24.09.17 - 06:57pm
Is it a proper sim this time or a arcadey game again?

Don't know it's just too hard to control for me, car is all over the place. Think it's what you call a proper sim, I can't drive real cars so I've no idea how close it is to real life.
You can't accelerate once you get around a corner as the car just skids around and spins , it's so frustrating.
Probably cause I'm using a controller though but I can't get used to using a wheel to drive, I'm worse.
Oh but the graphics are great though and no stuttering or slow downs so that's a few plusses. * +

alvar89 25.09.17 - 04:47am

@ psnality - 24.09.17 - 07:00pm
Don't know it's just too hard to control for me, car is all over the place. Think it's what you call a proper sim, I can't drive real cars so I've no idea how close it is to real life.
You can't accelerate once you get around a corner as the car just skids around and spins , it's so frustrating.
Probably cause I'm using a controller though but I can't get used to using a wheel to drive, I'm worse.
Oh but the graphics are great though and no stuttering or slow downs so that's a few plusses.

Sounds more like project 1 then with its spinny driving on ice handling, Sim racers usually have a tend to understeer more making you play with the car more to hit the apex. Dirt 4 has a crap sim option too that makes many cars so unpredictable and you randomly lose control. Dirt rally did it right were you actually learn to steer it feels great. * +

psnality 25.09.17 - 09:21am

@ alvar89 - 25.09.17 - 04:47am
Sounds more like project 1 then with its spinny driving on ice handling, Sim racers usually have a tend to understeer more making you play with the car more to hit the apex. Dirt 4 has a crap sim option too that makes many cars so unpredictable and you randomly lose control. Dirt rally did it right were you actually learn to steer it feels great.

Yeah I like dirt rally and i like dirt 4 as it teaches you how to drive and when to use the handbrake and brake.
Going to try the forza motorsport 7 demo to see what that's like * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum