! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 792/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
axlisbak 24.06.17 - 08:26am
Nier: Automata on PC, stuck at the Goliath Flyer/Grun boss battle, god damn this game is kicking my as s hard smack.gif

* +

psnality 24.06.17 - 10:24am

@ alvar89 - 21.06.17 - 03:12pm
Still trying to get onto it soon lol.gif The game had so much hate i grew doubt and felt no rush into playing it.

I couldn't get into the original Mass Effect, I really did try but the graphics looked so dated and the combat was so annoying. I got to the bit where the game opened up revealing loads of planets to explore and thought I really can't do this over and over again.
The combat and graphics are really good in Andromeda , I think the game has hate because of the fans of the original games but for me who's not really played them I think it's great.
Well apart from the replies to conversations you click in not really being the same as what you click on and being totally different most of the time. * +

psnality 24.06.17 - 10:29am

@ axlisbak - 24.06.17 - 08:26am
Nier: Automata on PC, stuck at the Goliath Flyer/Grun boss battle, god damn this game is kicking my as s hard smack.gif

Yeah I can't even get to the bit where there's a save and keep getting killed by the big boss with the two big wheels so every time I have to start from the beginning again. * +

axlisbak 24.06.17 - 04:33pm
You playing on keyboard? Started using the 360 controller and damn it makes things a whole lot easier. Also dodge like all hell with the first boss. * +

psnality 24.06.17 - 08:24pm
Ooh no I wouldn't play it with a keyboard and mouse, use my ps4 controller.
I got the other big one with one spinning wheel but the one with 2 traps me. * +

alvar89 25.06.17 - 06:30am

@ psnality - 24.06.17 - 10:24am
I couldn't get into the original Mass Effect, I really did try but the graphics looked so dated and the combat was so annoying. I got to the bit where the game opened up revealing loads of planets to explore and thought I really can't do this over and over again.
The combat and graphics are really good in Andromeda , I think the game has hate because of the fans of the original games but for me who's not really played them I think it's great.
Well apart from the replies to conversations you click in not really being the same as what you click on and being totally different most of the time.

I played them backwards starting from the 3rd so i played the original for the story overlooking the aged graphics and engine. * +

psnality 25.06.17 - 10:56pm
Played bit of Ghostbusters The Video Game, really got into it, so much fun. Grin.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index