! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 782/1087

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
warded 27.03.17 - 01:40pm
7th Dragon III Code: VFD on 3DS bummy3.gif * +

kenb2321 27.03.17 - 04:26pm

@ psnality - 22.03.17 - 11:02am
Liking Mass Effect more now but the combat is just meh, so frustrating and in fact every time there's combat I give a sigh and think ugh do I have to do this.
I like the other stuff to do though.

The combat gets a lot better as series goes on. * +

endemic 29.03.17 - 05:19pm
Yeah ME1 was a bit cheesy where combat goes. ME2 changed everything with the new cover system, replacing spent clips and leaving out the crouch function altogether. The aesthetics improved as well. * +

endemic 29.03.17 - 05:23pm

@ psnality - 22.03.17 - 11:02am
Liking Mass Effect more now but the combat is just meh, so frustrating and in fact every time there's combat I give a sigh and think ugh do I have to do this.
I like the other stuff to do though.

It's fun commanding your crew around and letting them sustain battle injuries. I was infiltrator on my first playthrough. I sniped and used tech while my crew battled. * +

endemic 29.03.17 - 05:27pm
Ratchet and Clank 3. Finished all arena and gauntlet challenges. Just have Qwarktastic Battle left to do. Finishing planet Daxx and Holostar Studios.
Got Helga's VR skill point, Bash The Bug skill point.. Those two were quite hard to get.
Will get all vid comic time trial skill points once I collect all tokens and health upgrades.
The infector gun is on level 4 and three-quarters done with. It's taking forever to max out so I've been doing a lot of ranger and arena challenges with it. Also using it as my primary weapon elsewhere to get it upgraded faster. * +

kenb2321 29.03.17 - 07:01pm
Still playing mass effect Andromeda, besides a few silly animations I think it's a decent game.. feels more like inquisition at times than a mass effect though. The gameplay is fun. Story's decent, but tons of filler go here and get this type of quests but can skip most of those. * +

trailrunner 31.03.17 - 07:01pm
rise of the tomb raider on ps4. oddly enough I find this rather boring and doesn't have that classic tomb raider feel to it. for some reason I miss the old games lately lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1087
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index