! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you playing - Page 1015/1086

Subject: What are you playing
« <> »
trunking 24.05.22 - 07:45pm
I'm packed with physical titles, dvds and books. Don't know how on Earth I let it get that way. Buy digital. Download digital. Keep a few harddrives to store all your digital items. Rather h0ard digitally. Confession from a h0arder. * +

warded 26.05.22 - 12:34pm
i have most of my music on hard drives... also game roms too... Note i buy most of my music from record stores and make FLACs and MP3s from them, then i sell them back most of the time... only special limited print s**t i will keep. In games i buy games for the current consoles i'm playing, namely Nintendo DS/3DS and Switch. There are random exceptions like buying games for consoles i don't even have, like Muramasa for Wii. Also i prefer physical editions when possible, not always but often. * +

trunking 26.05.22 - 12:49pm
You're in a nice place so can stay there forever. I live in an absolute craphole. Hate my living conditions.

Btw, what happened to all your PS3 titles, you sold them? * +

warded 27.05.22 - 10:58am
They are in bags in the cellar. I know i'm in a 1st world country where most people's problems are in their heads. Also before the ps2 era i traded and sold a lot of games. I've had several classic (and expensive now) games go through my hands. SOLEIL, SUIKODEN, SONIC CD, SHINING FORCE, WILD ARMS, FINAL FANTASY VII, DONKEY KONG COUNTRY etc. etc. * +

alvar89 29.05.22 - 09:11am
Been playing over 70 hours of AC Valhalla. Been missing out on this game. Its awesome. Currently finishing the 2nd dlc. Anyone who likes viking stuff like the last kingdom and viking tv shows will be in for a treat with this game. * +

alvar89 29.05.22 - 09:16am
I regrett giving away most of my ps3 games after the console died. Now i got another ps3 and hopefully sony gets off there as s and builds an emulator for the ps5 to play ps3 games. I have gotten back many games tho. Even added some i missed out on. I only want to own games that i really like going back to. * +

alvar89 29.05.22 - 09:19am

@ trunking - 24.05.22 - 04:41pm
I'm considering downscaling doing some spring cleaning maybe sell my PS4 and XB1.

I need less.. hardly use them anyways

Only thing a gamer ever needs is a gaming pc. Everything will be on it to play. Even sony now putting there games on windows. Both xbox and sony games are better on the pc. Plus thru emulation even ps3 games and xbox 360 games now play well. With all games thru history being playable its the ultimate platform. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1086
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index