! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Xbox Series X vs PS5? - Page 1/3

Subject: Xbox Series X vs PS5?
Replies: 15 Views: 380
> »
trunking 15.02.24 - 05:39pm
Which is the better console? * +

trunking 15.02.24 - 05:41pm
[Img]https://www.denofgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PS5_Xbox_v2.jpg?w=1024' alt=''/>
According to this the Xbox Series X is the better console. * +

crail 16.02.24 - 05:24am
Which one would you rather have, trunky? * +

trunking 16.02.24 - 07:49am
PS5 but it's so huge. I like the adaptive triggers on the controller. * +

alvar89 16.02.24 - 05:56pm
xbox has lost the war this time around. sony outsells it 3 to 1. All xbox exclusives have been a mess. Best platform for gaming is a pc. gets all the xbox games day 1 and plays them better. Also sony puts there games on pc so its not even a question. If low on budget go for a ps5. It can play ps4 games off a usb device and has a standard nvme expansion slot unlike the overpriced xbox expansion crap. Also dl are smaller on ps5 because of the compression tech. * +

alvar89 16.02.24 - 06:09pm
The specs sheet is nothing to go by. The ps5 slim also has 1tb internal drive. Games on ps5 are smaller in size so it could already fit as many before as the xbox on the og 800gb drive. Game compression works with both dl and space on disk. Sony has there own quirks in the hardware. The xbox cpu clockspeed is higher when it has smt disabled. Sony has it enabled and the xbox with smt runs basically only 100mhz faster. GPU difference has not really been seen in terms of games running on both. They trade blows some faster on ps5 some faster on xbox. Not much of a difference. A midrange pc gpu will go beyond both in terms of visuals and performance. * +

alvar89 16.02.24 - 06:14pm

@ trunking - 16.02.24 - 07:49am
PS5 but it's so huge. I like the adaptive triggers on the controller.

The dualsense is a true next gen pad. Has so many cool features. Only downside is the battery does not last. They made a new dualsense v2 that has 3 times the battery tho. That fixes the problem. The haptic feedback is also nice. It has like small pistons instead of a traditional motor vibrating inside of it. Has a mic and speaker built in also. I got ridd of my xbox pad on the pc and use the dualsense on the pc also. * +

crail 17.02.24 - 07:59am

@ trunking - 16.02.24 - 07:49am
PS5 but it's so huge. I like the adaptive triggers on the controller.

They're brilliant. Destroys battery life though * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index