! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Any suggestions? - Page 6/6

Subject: Any suggestions?
« <
norega 4.02.23 - 06:14pm
alan tams was a nonce * +

boatboy 6.02.23 - 08:06pm

@ alvar89 - 4.02.23 - 08:20am
Samco was a weirdo xbox fanboy. Maybe him being norwegian made him more weird than others? chin.gif Remember arguing with him over ps3 and xb 360. The golden days of trolling. daydream.gif

You still pining over the great pro trolls of yesteryear lolfacepalm.gif Good luck getting any sort of trolling going, let alone quality when the less than handful of users in here cant even take a bit of harmless nerd bashing/home truths without cry arsing all over the place and getting their pnties in a twistlol.gif * +

boatboy 6.02.23 - 08:10pm

@ shadow27 - 3.02.23 - 11:13am
Is boatboy that free.soul70 guy in general?

Seems like it chin.gif and he called someone a gay p*do.. hmmm. That's what I got a ban for, strange eh?

No not strange at all considering you're totally wrong as usualfacepalm.gifUnlike you I'm not homophobic, so your sh*t stirring wont work here spud. Anyway, I can see how badly youve taken your ban and you're having a bit of a meltdown, so il leave you becomfort.gif * +

alvar89 7.02.23 - 01:22pm

@ boatboy - 6.02.23 - 08:06pm
You still pining over the great pro trolls of yesteryear lolfacepalm.gif Good luck getting any sort of trolling going, let alone quality when the less than handful of users in here cant even take a bit of harmless nerd bashing/home truths without cry arsing all over the place and getting their pnties in a twistlol.gif

Just felt nostalgic thinking about how alive this place was. Ppl do need to toughen up again otherwise the proper trolling and console wars will never return. Admins did kill it off with banning ppl. * +

alvar89 7.02.23 - 01:27pm
Its one thing pissing ppl off with attacking there precious gaming platform but following ppl around the forums and harassing them personally just plain sucks. That is something women would do not men. Attack a mans gaming device not the man you dumbasses. * +

warded 7.02.23 - 02:23pm

@ boatboy - 6.02.23 - 08:10pm
No not strange at all considering you're totally wrong as usualfacepalmUnlike you I'm not homophobic, so your sh*t stirring wont work here spud. Anyway, I can see how badly youve taken your ban and you're having a bit of a meltdown, so il leave you becomfort

You are not even trying to hide yourself. khaliq.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum