! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The last game you completed, and rating. - Page 1/2

Subject: The last game you completed, and rating.
Replies: 12 Views: 902
> »
norega 9.11.22 - 10:53pm
Just finished Elden ring and although a good game its not as good as dark souls and later levels and some puzzles made it a chore and not the sort of game I would play through again . A solid 7/10 for me with room for improvement especially with the controls becuase like dark souls it would be a much better game if they where more responsive * +

alvar89 10.11.22 - 04:06pm
Been some time since i got into a game enough to beat it. AC odyssey i think was the last. hard to rate that game as it has its ups and downs. Completed all the dlc also and took me 100 plus hours.The big map and gameplay is awesome but the story and acting is not the best. Would also give it a 7 out of 10. Valhalla was a better game overall. * +

warded 16.11.22 - 01:55pm
Eiyuden Chronicle Rising on Nintendo Switch. Even though it was very heavily quest driven, i liked what it was. Side-scrolling action with decent graphics. 3.5/5 * +

trunking 4.12.22 - 10:10pm
Outer Wilds on Xbox 10/10 * +

warded 4.12.22 - 10:25pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Shredder's Revenge on Nintendo Switch. Beating the everloving cr*p out of the foot clan. Well made retro-like brawler. 9/10 i personally wanted more of everything like the stages, challenges and achievements. * +

positiva 26.03.23 - 02:01am
Yakuza: Like a Dragon, 9/10, a magnificent reinvention of the series * +

norega 28.03.23 - 09:43pm
Just finished Metroid prime on switch .This is probably close to the 20th time I have played threw this game and its an absolute masterpiece and the best game every on any Nintendo system 10/10 worth purchasing a switch just to play it . * +

trunking 28.03.23 - 10:13pm

@ norega - 28.03.23 - 09:43pm
Just finished Metroid prime on switch .This is probably close to the 20th time I have played threw this game and its an absolute masterpiece and the best game every on any Nintendo system 10/10 worth purchasing a switch just to play it .

Did you settle on the Lite? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index