! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Your oldest console? - Page 1/2

Subject: Your oldest console?
Replies: 8 Views: 616
> »
trunking 29.10.22 - 08:52pm
What is the oldest console that you own? I used to own a famicom as a kid but it broke years ago so my oldest console would thus be a PSone. I have a new famicom now so that could still classify as oldest but in number of years owned is the PSone. * +

warded 29.10.22 - 09:41pm
A Sega Mega Drive. Father in his great wisdom sold our famiclones (FAMILY GAME and SACHEN) for peanuts... FG had turbo buttons too. Sachen had RGB/SCART Out so sheet looked pretty good on a Grundig 17'' Monitor/TV * +

trunking 29.10.22 - 09:42pm
Does your Sega Mega Drive still work? * +

warded 29.10.22 - 09:48pm
Yep. It (Model 1) is also attached to a Sega Mega CD 2, but that one needs a new power cord thing because the wire inside is broken. Also got RGB SCART out. Also had an adapter for other region's games. Got Lunar 2 on Sega CD and Sonic CD for Mega CD etc. missed the window to buy Shining Force CD sad.gif Sega CD games had weird audio delay for some spoken dialogue (same in all USA / NTSC games) * +

alanball 29.10.22 - 11:45pm
Sega Mega Drive also. Prob the fav one I've had. Streets of Rage daydream * +

alanball 29.10.22 - 11:46pm
And the very first FIFA when you could run away from the ref to avoid a yellow card lol * +

alvar89 30.10.22 - 11:09am
In working condition the og ps1. Have 2 of them. Did have a nes clone somewhere but its not worth mentioning. * +

wildhart 4.11.22 - 10:56pm
Oldest console would be my Atari Jaguar ... man I really wanted that to be awesome * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search