! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard - Page 1/4

Subject: Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard
Replies: 27 Views: 2241
> »
warded 18.01.22 - 08:21pm
read What does this mean? * +

alvar89 18.01.22 - 08:39pm
Future call of duty games on xbox, pc and game pass. They might develop better games tho. Microsoft will boost there funds atleast. Just like with bethesda. Bad news for playstation. * +

alvar89 18.01.22 - 08:40pm
Some older sad news is ea buying codemasters. They will definitely ruin the dirt series. * +

trunking 18.01.22 - 09:14pm
Microsoft rulz happy.gif * +

samuel.123 19.01.22 - 02:55pm
I wouldnt think it would even make a dent to sonys dominance. As of October 2021, the PlayStation 5 has sold more than 13.4 million units in its first year the Xbox Series X/S has sold a combined 8 million. With popular games exclusives like spiderman1/2 gran turismo, god of war ragnarok, horizon forbidden west to come out, seems the playstation has already won the competition. * +

alvar89 19.01.22 - 04:33pm
Having Bethesda and Activision games as there exclusives will start showing in the coming years when they actually come out. Microsoft does not need to sell consoles they have the pc market also now. I dont even use a xbox i just play xbox games on pc. The series s is a compelling console to many because its cheap and available. 300euros here. Cant even get a pc for that price that does 1440p 60 and 120fps. Plus microsoft enabled mouse and keyboard support to lure pc gamers on it. Ps5 is very hard to get for a decent price. It costs a 1000euros here that is the reason i will play gt7 on the ps4 pro. All other games will be on pc anyway. If it gets to a 400euro range i will buy a ps5. * +

samuel.123 19.01.22 - 07:15pm
Exactly it wont affect sony they are well ahead of the console wars this set up with microsoft serves better for pc gamers, through steam. And the xbox s isnt a next gen console. Its like a ps4 pro. Slightly updated. Ps5s are 359 to buy brand new disc less version, i couldnt get one through demand so was forced into paying 670 for one with a disc drive, 2 games and an extra controller. Best money i ever spent on a console * +

alvar89 19.01.22 - 07:18pm

@ samuel.123 - 19.01.22 - 07:15pm
Exactly it wont affect sony they are well ahead of the console wars this set up with microsoft serves better for pc gamers, through steam. And the xbox s isnt a next gen console. Its like a ps4 pro. Slightly updated. Ps5s are 359 to buy brand new disc less version, i couldnt get one through demand so was forced into paying 670 for one with a disc drive, 2 games and an extra controller. Best money i ever spent on a console

Cant order it direct from sony. Puts me to our local shop they use here. They are scalpers tho adding so much ontop just because they can. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search