! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard - Page 3/4

Subject: Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard
« <> »
alvar89 25.01.22 - 02:33pm
I bought a dualsense controller that was used for 5min from a guy here for a decent price for my pc. That guy told me about a way to get in line thru sony center thru emails. I was added to the wait list and it is a year lol.gif I have patience so i will wait. Got the digital edition for 449euros the official price. That is half of what the electronics stores and scalpers ask for here. Only certain EU countries are openly supported for orders straight from sony that is why they quietly have these options thru emails here. The wait time might get shorter if the chip shortage gets better. They said also that this is the reason sony is not able to fill more orders. Will be getting a bun straight from there oven. * +

samuel.123 25.01.22 - 07:24pm

@ alvar89 - 25.01.22 - 02:33pm
I bought a dualsense controller that was used for 5min from a guy here for a decent price for my pc. That guy told me about a way to get in line thru sony center thru emails. I was added to the wait list and it is a year lol.gif I have patience so i will wait. Got the digital edition for 449euros the official price. That is half of what the electronics stores and scalpers ask for here. Only certain EU countries are openly supported for orders straight from sony that is why they quietly have these options thru emails here. The wait time might get shorter if the chip shortage gets better. They said also that this is the reason sony is not able to fill more orders. Will be getting a bun straight from there oven.

449 is the price for the disc version, the digital version is only 359. As i said check online for drops from amazon, curries, smyths toy store, shopto.com. Loads of places that get drops all the time. Ive never ever bought a playstation from sony direct. * +

alvar89 26.01.22 - 11:48am
None of those places ship here sadly. One of them if set to germany automatically makes the price jump to 400 also. Weird. UK must have a better trade deal with Japan. Amazon germany also scalps the price to 970euros.

The dualsense controller just sits right in the hand. Best controller i have ever used. I played on ps one, ps2, ps3 alot and used a ps4 controller on the pc for years. When i used the xbox one controller then i never got used to it. When i got the ps4pro the controller felt just right again. The dual sense has native support for steam no drivers needed. Wonder if it is because of the sony games coming to pc chin.gif

Sony propably decided to bring the games to pc because of the chip shortage. That way they still make alot more money selling games. Microsoft has been bringing games to windows also for a few years now. Both very consumer friendly in this. * +

samuel.123 26.01.22 - 12:01pm

@ alvar89 - 26.01.22 - 11:48am
None of those places ship here sadly. One of them if set to germany automatically makes the price jump to 400 also. Weird. UK must have a better trade deal with Japan. Amazon germany also scalps the price to 970euros.

The dualsense controller just sits right in the hand. Best controller i have ever used. I played on ps one, ps2, ps3 alot and used a ps4 controller on the pc for years. When i used the xbox one controller then i never got used to it. When i got the ps4pro the controller felt just right again. The dual sense has native support for steam no drivers needed. Wonder if it is because of the sony games coming to pc chin.gif

Sony propably decided to bring the games to pc because of the chip shortage. That way they still make alot more money selling games. Microsoft has been bringing games to windows also for a few years now. Both very consumer friendly in this.

Well they knew all along i think they knew games that are popular on ps where being converted to pc example god of war. Controller is brilliant i like it, its great in games. There will be companies who will deliver to you just have to keep a check online when and who is getting a restock. Big supermarkets will also have stocks from time to time. As time goes by the shortages of the chips will get better and the ps5 will become more readily available. There is lots of new games coming as well like god of war ragnarok, horizon west, GT7 so they will want as many ps5s out there as possible. Currently about 18 million sold expecting another 18 this year alone, experts think the ps5 will this year outsell the xbox by 2 to 1 * +

alvar89 26.01.22 - 12:09pm
Seems like not keeping exclusives locked to the xbox is hurting there console sales. They must be making there money on just selling games. Many ppl in the past bought an xbox just to play halo or forza. Now there all on pc day one. The series s and x are good consoles tho. But there is a large base of pc players already who will just buy the games. There trying to stick game pass on everything also. * +

samuel.123 26.01.22 - 05:51pm

@ alvar89 - 26.01.22 - 12:09pm
Seems like not keeping exclusives locked to the xbox is hurting there console sales. They must be making there money on just selling games. Many ppl in the past bought an xbox just to play halo or forza. Now there all on pc day one. The series s and x are good consoles tho. But there is a large base of pc players already who will just buy the games. There trying to stick game pass on everything also.

Ps is still getting the next 3 COD as well because ps is where they make the most money. Xbox is a good console but it just cant compete with ps. I know xbox players who now only have ps. Sony are suppose to be creating a thing where it merges ps plus and ps now together and some how netflix is involved in the deal. Also games like spiderman, god of war, GT, horizon west make people want a ps rather than xbox. I think the ps5 will become the biggest selling console of all time. * +

alvar89 26.01.22 - 07:22pm
The game compression thing on ps seems like a smart move. Nvme drives are expensive and saving space with games will become a thing. Microsoft lost the race with xbox one also. The reason was better games on sony. They might have a chance of catching up when the newly aquired studios get there exclusives out. Elders scrolls 6, Starfield, Fallout 5 and maybe even some remasters of fallout new vegas or something if microsoft forces it. Bethesda was not interested in remasters but the players want them. Either way it is great to have a pc also for better versions of the xbox games. Ps5 will definetly be worth having. Ps4 was too weak that is why i skipped it. The processor in it was a joke holding the games back. Even the ps4 pro suffers because of it. I did immediately install a ssd in the pro and hooked another ssd thru usb for extra storage. Loading times got good and pop ups went away in many games. Ps5 has enough processing power and ssd speed atleast. The vr2 will be a thing to invest in also. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index