! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best game ever played - Page 1/9

Subject: Best game ever played
Replies: 57 Views: 5093
> »
students 10.04.21 - 07:37am
Tell me your best game ever played an which platform * +

trunking 10.04.21 - 04:09pm
FF13 on Xbox 360 (two gen.s ago) [striking visuals and immersive gameplay]
Or,
FF8 on PSOne (four gen.s ago) [immersive story and deep RPG elements, loved going to space and getting the Ragnarok ship, music was epic, the Seifer-Squall conflict and garden worlds was a masterful piece of storytelling] * +

trunking 10.04.21 - 04:18pm
Three gen.s ago, I'll pick Ratchet and Clank 3 [loved the levelling-up system and range of space worlds, split screen multiplayer (VS) was pretty fun]

Last gen.. Chin.gif

I'll get back to you on that later.. * +

warded 10.04.21 - 04:20pm
Muramasa the demon blade on Wii. * +

trunking 10.04.21 - 04:20pm
Best Sims was Sims 2: Castaway
Have on PS2 and PSP * +

warded 10.04.21 - 04:23pm
Odin Sphere on PS2 * +

trunking 10.04.21 - 04:25pm

@ trunking - 10.04.21 - 04:09pm
Or,
FF8 on PSOne (four gen.s ago) [immersive story and deep RPG elements, loved going to space and getting the Ragnarok ship, music was epic, the Seifer-Squall conflict and garden worlds was a masterful piece of storytelling]

I still lol.gif still need to complete FF13-2 and my Lightning Returns: FF13 is still sitting in the box, collecting dust

Great thing I have both on Xbox 360 as I can play from when I was last off on Xbox One X with visual and gameplay improvements. * +

trunking 10.04.21 - 04:31pm

@ trunking - 10.04.21 - 04:09pm
Or,
FF8 on PSOne (four gen.s ago) [immersive story and deep RPG elements, loved going to space and getting the Ragnarok ship, music was epic, the Seifer-Squall conflict and garden worlds was a masterful piece of storytelling]

I must've completed FF8 like 8 times from the beginning as a little kid, along with my neighbour..
Had to rely on game guides printed on pieces of paper
(Remembered those game cheat books they used to have bundled with magazines.. So I grew up in that era)
Had a game shark disc and cheated with some playthroughs, unlocking vast potential
My PSOne was chipped, however, I had an original NTSC FF8 physical copy (with 4 discs) [I'm from PAL region)
Still have that PSOne and FF8 copy to this day * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index