! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nintendo Switch Pro update - Page 1/4

Subject: Nintendo Switch Pro update
Replies: 26 Views: 3499
> »
trunking 19.03.21 - 12:01pm
repost.gif Nintendo strikes deal with Samsung for 7'' OLED rigid display, with oversupply, falling prices and not enough demand for such displays.
..also,
There is talk of 4K resolution output on the next update to the Nintendo Switch.
The dock may be updated to allow this.
(The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild in 4K resolution daydream.gif possibly at 60fps).
* +

trunking 19.03.21 - 12:18pm
Nintendo Switch Pro is the 'buzzword' at the moment, so everyone's sticking to that.

Best not pay full price for current Nintendo Switch consoles on the market..
Try look forward to this instead.. a much bigger and better OLED display is a no-brainer if you prefer handheld mode, with TV output too exceeding current console performance. * +

trunking 19.03.21 - 02:44pm
Some sources claim that Nintendo is stepping up production of said console from June.. with the updated console hitting shelves by July of this year.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 may be released alongside said console. * +

warded 20.03.21 - 09:07pm
it feels a bit soon. * +

warded 21.03.21 - 04:31pm
on the other hand they made a ''new'' 3ds, but which only had two games made for it: Xenoblade Chronicles and Fire Emblem Warriors. So it isn't a new thing for them to upgrade hardware in the middle of the machines' lifespan. * +

trunking 24.05.21 - 12:43am
repost.gif
''According to Bloomberg, the Nintendo Switch Pro will use Nvidia's Deep Learning Super Sampling AI technology to upscale gameplay to 4K. '' * +

trunking 24.05.21 - 12:46am
It's happening... * +

trunking 24.05.21 - 12:46am
I'm so getting this! Glad I just got the Switch Lite to check the system out. Switch Pro is everything I need! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search