! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PS4 Vs cod - Page 3/3

Subject: PS4 Vs cod
« <
crail 17.07.20 - 12:07am

@ sammy19x - 16.07.20 - 09:41am
Nah it doesn't it matters about what the console can do an playstation can't do a lot without copying Xbox ideas

Its pretty much down to the exclusives. The machines aren't that different. I prefer ps4 exclusives. Can't be doing with shooters like halo etc. I also think xbox caters to the younger audience, like yourself * +

alvar89 17.07.20 - 02:45pm
Even superman Henry Cavill built a gaming pc. Come on console peasants jump on the cool ppls platform yes.gif * +

alvar89 17.07.20 - 02:48pm

@ crail - 17.07.20 - 12:07am
Its pretty much down to the exclusives. The machines aren't that different. I prefer ps4 exclusives. Can't be doing with shooters like halo etc. I also think xbox caters to the younger audience, like yourself

Exclusives are making the ps interesting yes. Xbox lost all of the appeal when there games came to the pc where it looks like next gen compared to those consoles. Thankfully there was no proper gran turismo on the ps4 so i could skip a whole generation. Ps5 i might just get for gran turismo 7. * +

crail 22.07.20 - 06:18am

@ alvar89 - 17.07.20 - 02:48pm
Exclusives are making the ps interesting yes. Xbox lost all of the appeal when there games came to the pc where it looks like next gen compared to those consoles. Thankfully there was no proper gran turismo on the ps4 so i could skip a whole generation. Ps5 i might just get for gran turismo 7.

you skipped a whole gen because of a sh*tty driving game? Get a fast car * +

alvar89 22.07.20 - 11:51am

@ crail - 22.07.20 - 06:18am
you skipped a whole gen because of a sh*tty driving game? Get a fast car

Fast cars get you killed in real life. I rather bump in the corners on the screen. Plus this gen was really weak to begin with. The upcoming generation is much more powerful compared to the average pc. * +

alvar89 22.07.20 - 11:54am
I did buy a one s tho for rdr2 but it looked like garbage and framerate was awful. Ended up beating the game later on pc. Now that one s is just collecting dust. Atleast it was cheap. Might use this for emulation once it gets hacked. Not even the sports games look good on it. The gpu in it is a joke. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index