! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Res evil 2 remake - Page 2/2

Subject: Res evil 2 remake
« <
mitsossj 9.02.19 - 10:28am
First of all you should google what REMASTER and REMAKE mean because they are two different things. RE2 is a REMAKE not a remastered edition of the original. And as for the game itself, it is epic. BOTH for new players who havent played the original and for us the oldschool hardc*re fans of the original RE2. :D * +

shadow27 11.02.19 - 04:38am
Yeah, I was clarifying that in the original post eyeroll.gif so people didn't say: oh a remaster? Who cares?

Now everyone is asking for a RE:3 remake.. Could Capcom have started a trend here? I imagine a lot of other games going through a similar process. * +

shadow27 11.02.19 - 04:40am
I saw that along with the Fourth Survivor and Tofu there is another bonus called Ghost Survivors? Sounds interesting.. * +

wildhart 11.02.19 - 04:28pm

@ shadow27 - 11.02.19 - 04:40am
I saw that along with the Fourth Survivor and Tofu there is another bonus called Ghost Survivors? Sounds interesting..

Yeah you get to play as the gun store owner and one if the USS and the mayors daughter. If they follw this model then a Resi 3 remake would be amazing just shut up and take my money, based on what they did with Mr X Nemesis would be terrifying * +

mitsossj 11.02.19 - 07:04pm
Ghost survivors and free old school pixeled characters costumes come in a free patch in about 5 days. 4th survivor and tofu are already in and i must say Hunks mode was epic. Trully hardc*re. The hype train is still going people ask for re3 and dino crisis remake. Capcom surely did something well with re2 remake lets hope to keep it up. * +

shadow27 11.02.19 - 11:22pm
Nemesis was fu*king terrifying as it was, always mutating and sh*t.. * +

trailrunner 13.03.19 - 02:22pm
can you really finish it in 3hrs 30mins for s rank? im on my first playthrough with leon and its just over 6hrs now im down in a lab and although it feels like it's near the end i think there's probably a good 1hour left lol before going on to the next playthrough with clare.
i think my next playthrough will be a little faster due to knowing the map a bit better but that 3hr 30mins seems a little hard lol *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index