! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Playstation classic - Page 1/3

Subject: Playstation classic
Replies: 18 Views: 1588
> »
rick2010 30.12.18 - 11:14pm
Anyone got this yet? * +

trunking 31.12.18 - 12:57pm
Yes. Second week of Dec.
Could of had much better games.
The PAL inclusions was a big mistake.

Two or three games shouldn't have been included like Cool Boarders 2. What a piece of sh*t! There's glitchy lines throughout. The Execs at Sony most probably never gave the system a try.
The others are crappy because of the 50Hz, lower frame rate of the PAL game versions, such as Battle Arena Toshinden which is really unappealing. * +

trunking 31.12.18 - 01:15pm
I have this rather peculiar feeling that they went rather prematurely with this decision.

But the save suspension point is the pullback feature. Makes games like FFVII much easier to play and you can grind one spot for hours not worrying about saving your progress.
This feature too makes hard-as-ass games like GTA much easier to progress through.

You'll probably like Syphon Filter and Metal Gear Solid.
So more AAA titles should've been included. Not obscure titles, only a few people have heard of. * +

rick2010 31.12.18 - 01:46pm
I bought one and hacked it already. * +

trunking 2.01.19 - 04:00pm
Yes. Bleemsync. Might hack it too. For this I give the system 5 stars! It's practically an emulator for all kinds of games (even n64). Maybe that open source emulator decision wasn't that bad after all.
I'm just worried that my current saves will get corrupted. Can anyone back this up? * +

trunking 2.01.19 - 04:03pm
Just got a PS TV. Might hack the sh*t outta it if the streaming apps have become obsolete and the Vita games aren't that great on it as the say it is. So after the hack I'm offline forever and I'm stuck playing my Vita games on the, well, PS Vita! * +

trunking 2.01.19 - 05:42pm

@ trunking - 2.01.19 - 04:00pm
Yes. Bleemsync. Might hack it too. For this I give the system 5 stars! It's practically an emulator for all kinds of games (even n64). Maybe that open source emulator decision wasn't that bad after all.
I'm just worried that my current saves will get corrupted. Can anyone back this up?

Back up as support the statement that the saves won't get corrupted, lol. But can include actually backing up the saves. * +

rick2010 2.01.19 - 07:57pm
It's worth hacking :) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum