! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Playstation classic - Page 3/3

Subject: Playstation classic
« <
rick2010 7.01.19 - 09:32am
Hacking it actually makes it much better as a console,so many better games you can actually put on it,like I said before each to their own,mainly for me it's nostalgia,you tried playing an original Playstation on a HD TV,now that's sh*te. * +

4juice 8.01.19 - 01:45am

@ norega - 6.01.19 - 01:21pm
But the hardware is so underpowered compared to other classic consoles its not worth hacking .

If Sony put in proper hardwares it will drive prices up and people will buy a 2nd PS4 instead facepalm * +

norega 9.01.19 - 08:07am

@ 4juice - 8.01.19 - 01:45am
If Sony put in proper hardwares it will drive prices up and people will buy a 2nd PS4 instead facepalm

Proper hardware ? Wtf you on about you chinease delivery rat that has a profile picture of a young girl on his twitter account to try and get more followers and claims to be a millionaire? It is a joke of a cash in trying to jump on Nintendos success with the NES/SNES mini and it failed miserably. Went from 100 pound to 30 pound in less than a month because its sh*t * +

norega 9.01.19 - 08:08am

@ rick2010 - 7.01.19 - 09:32am
Hacking it actually makes it much better as a console,so many better games you can actually put on it,like I said before each to their own,mainly for me it's nostalgia,you tried playing an original Playstation on a HD TV,now that's sh*te.

But its sh*te . Just by a SNES/NES mini or raspberry pi as they are so much better *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index