! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HUNT: Showdown (Crytek) Early Access - Page 1/1

Subject: HUNT: Showdown (Crytek) Early Access
Replies: 6 Views: 883

newt182 23.02.18 - 07:06pm

Title: HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded
Developer: Crytek US (Old Vigil Games)
Platforms: PC Consoles
Release Date: TBA (currently early access)

Brace yourself for a spine-chilling new multiplayer experience on PC and consoles as Crytek ventures into the shadows in HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded Age.

An all-new IP, HUNT is a third-person action game where up to four players band together to fend off an onslaught of bloodthirsty creatures and track down breathtaking bosses. Featuring intense co-op gameplay, HUNT is the debut title from Crytek USA Corp., and will be published by Crytek as part of their growing Games-as-a-Service range. Players won't have to wait long to take a closer look at HUNT in action, with the game going on show at this year's E3 expo from June 10-12.

David Adams, CEO of Crytek USA Corp., said: In HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded Age, players will be counting their bullets and crying out for help as they delve deeper into the shadowy world we've created. From the outset of the development process, we've poured our imaginations into the game so that everyone who plays HUNT will discover a challenging experience that feels fresh, captivating and rich in possibilities.

Set in the late 1800s, HUNT depicts a world where so-called myths and folklore actually point to the terrifying truth about evil lurking just beyond the fringes of day-to-day life. Players act as hunters willing to take up arms and risk their necks by venturing into the deadliest of territories and facing the hideous creatures that have overrun them.

Adding to the thrill of the hunt is a special content generation system that ensures players never encounter exactly the same environment or set of enemies twice. As the surprises come thick and fast, the terror of knowing that one of the game's grueling boss battles could be just around the corner will keep everyone's pulses pounding. Defeating bosse * +

newt182 23.02.18 - 07:06pm
close collaboration between hunters as they attempt to figure out and take down some truly terrifying monsters.

HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded Age is scheduled to enter Closed Beta testing on PC later this year, and players can sign up for a chance to experience the game first at [link]http://www.huntthegame.com[/link]

E3 2014 attendees looking to see HUNT in the flesh should visit Crytek at booth 4500 in the Los Angeles Convention Center. * +

newt182 23.02.18 - 07:10pm
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giguwjdoidU[/link]

12 Minutes of Hunt: Showdown Gameplay (with Developer Commentary) - IGN First * +

psnality 24.02.18 - 06:51pm
Looks good * +

newt182 24.02.18 - 08:44pm
It is good. Haven't had a proper adrenaline rush from playing a game in ages. This game definitely does that. When your teammate dies and a couple of others are banishing the monster and running off with the bounty. I chased them to near the exit but two others got the drop on them first, killed them and took the bounty. Just as they are running away thinking they have made it I shoot one in the head from hiding in the bushes and then a dual with the other and got him too. Although a blood.y monster got me and I couldn't patch myself up in time to stop the bleeding. Loads of fun! * +

psnality 24.02.18 - 11:58pm
Oh it's early access, is it a full campaign game with a story or is it a short burst rounds game?
I've no idea what kind of game it is. * +

norega 6.03.18 - 03:03pm
Reviews are not good at the moment but obviously being early access that will change hopefully *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search