! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Xbox one S auto update - Page 1/1

Subject: Xbox one S auto update
Replies: 6 Views: 527

gurlygal 18.02.18 - 07:13pm
For some reason my sons xbox will not auto update while the xbox is off, we dont turn it off fully just by the pad like your supposed to, all the settings are set to auto update , anyone think of any reason it wont do it? Sick of havin to update games once its turned on n havin to wait ages, we have sh*t internet so takes forever.... * +

psnality 18.02.18 - 08:02pm
Maybe turn it on? dontknow.gif * +

psnality 18.02.18 - 08:05pm
[link]How to update :https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution[/link] * +

gurlygal 18.02.18 - 10:05pm
Its not that.... it shud auto update games when its turned off..... its supposed 2 and its set 2 do so, it updates the console but just not games, it cant b turned on all the time, were out the house most the time so when he wants 2 play it we wamt it 2 b ready 2 play not have 2 wait 2hrs 2 download an update * +

psnality 19.02.18 - 12:39am
Oh okay, when I update games I have to go to the Windows store so maybe you have to go to the xbox store and they'll update the games, you probably don't have auto update turned on * +

crail 19.02.18 - 03:06am
Have you got an Xbox one s psn? I think she needs help from someone that has * +

psnality 19.02.18 - 09:34am
Nope, nobody else was bothering to reply. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search