! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

blood loot crates. - Page 1/3

Subject: blood loot crates.
Replies: 15 Views: 1724
> »
psnality 9.10.17 - 05:29pm
What is going on with games these days, developers are getting greedy and they're beginning to look more like mobile games. I used to like playing mobile games but now they've completely put me off them cause everyone you play they advertise for you to spend money on purchasing more upgrades.
Do you think there will be an uproar and developers will start going back to the way things were or do you think it will get worse?
I remember a time when you just paid a price for a game and played it, it was bad enough to pay just for a dlc of part of a game to be added and now this. * +

psnality 9.10.17 - 05:34pm
bloody censor * +

lee22x 15.10.17 - 08:47pm
It's only going to get worse you get it in shadow of war and it's going to be in assassin's creed and wwe 2k18 * +

psnality 15.10.17 - 09:02pm
I don't mind it so much in Forza Motorsport as each race you get to add mods but it takes a bit of immersion away. I'd never pay money for a random loot box but they could make games harder and to make it easy you have to spend money and they could make games around that until it becomes just a scheme to make a few pounds.
As for Battlefront 2, Pfft they totally ruined that by putting everything in the loot box like more weapons and stuff so there really isn't game play progression just loot play progression. * +

alvar89 15.10.17 - 09:36pm
It will get worse because ppl are willing to pay. * +

psnality 16.10.17 - 04:35pm
A petition of 10,000 signatures has forced the UK government to take notice about how loot boxes in video games is another form of gambling.
Hope they do something. * +

psnality 26.11.17 - 08:00pm
EA pushed it too far and seems like everyone wants to get involved, ah well.
I played a bit of Battlefront 2 trial and didn't touch it again, there's no progression as it's all based on loot boxes. * +

4juice 28.11.17 - 06:09pm
Well people attack EA lootboxes when they got angry over the grinding they need to unlock the star wars main characters. Nobody made any noise with Fifas lootboxes since 2011. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search