! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

VR Games - Page 3/3

Subject: VR Games
« <
psnality 18.12.17 - 10:44pm
Nah not for another 5 years at least for me, got my whole catalogue of games to get through that I couldn't play because of stuttering.
The whole loot box thing is putting me off any new games. * +

kenb2321 19.12.17 - 01:05pm

@ psnality - 18.12.17 - 10:44pm
Nah not for another 5 years at least for me, got my whole catalogue of games to get through that I couldn't play because of stuttering.
The whole loot box thing is putting me off any new games.

Its not that my pc is causing any problem at all, im just getting itch to build another since my pc im using now was my first build and from back in 2012... got to say that i5-2500k has been damn good cpu. * +

kenb2321 19.12.17 - 01:12pm
But yea the whole loot crate is absolute crap...but for the end of that new mordor game instead of grinding for days, or wasting money on loot crates i think id just download a trainer or a save editor.. * +

psnality 19.12.17 - 05:35pm
I've got Shadows of mordor, it's actually really good but once I heard about the grind at the end didn't play it again, also Need for Speed Payback was good until the loot boxes revealed themselves and I'm a big Star Wars fan and they put me off playing that.
As long as I can play a game without stuttering or long loading times I'm happy. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index