! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 1/5

Subject: Mass Effect Andromeda
Replies: 29 Views: 3581
> »
kenb2321 4.03.17 - 12:45am
This game looks like it's going to be great! I haven't purchased a game at full price on the first day of release since Witcher 3 but I think I will on Andromeda.
Plus I like the fact you are not stuck as one class for the entire game and can change between soldier,adept, vanguard etc on a whim and you are able to use all weapons with no class restrictions..
dance.gif * +

psnality 4.03.17 - 09:20am
I watched a bit of this and to me it looked a little slow, the way the animations move it just looks slow the way everything interacts and the way the people move.
There doesn't seem to be any oomph to it. * +

psnality 4.03.17 - 03:49pm
Just downloaded the first Mass Effect from Origin to see what it's about, going to search for some mods to make it look more pretty. * +

alvar89 4.03.17 - 04:22pm
I played thru mass effect 1 last as ppl said its great and i was not disappointed. Was great for a old game. * +

kenb2321 4.03.17 - 06:01pm
Yeah just look on nexus, you can really make mass effect 1 look a lot better. * +

psnality 4.03.17 - 06:22pm
I've heard so much about Mass Effect that I'm trying not to believe the hype cause it is pretty hyped up from everyone that played it.
Yeah I got the controller mod for it, might look good with a bit of sweet fx.
I get all my mods from Nexus, Steam want to start charging for them again.
Bioware said they redone all the animations to Andromeda so it was probably an old version I watched, hope it's much better. * +

psnality 4.03.17 - 06:50pm
Ooh downloading the MEUITM HD texture overhaul mod for Mass Effect, looks good * +

kenb2321 4.03.17 - 07:12pm
That's the one I got HD texture.it really helps a lot!! I got the controller mod too, I had to get that for all 3 games as I was so used to playing that on console with controller that it felt awkward to me with k/m. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search