! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Last Guardian - Page 1/1

Subject: The Last Guardian
Replies: 7 Views: 1209

guillium 9.12.16 - 01:35am
Is great so far. It feels like the Ico/SotC hybrid i always imagined it to be. * +

norega 9.12.16 - 07:51am
You playing it on the pro or standard console. The standard console runs the game at a poor frame rate and it puts me off buying it until I have a pro . * +

guillium 9.12.16 - 07:59am
Playing it on the Pro, yeah. I've not heard too many complaints, though... a streamer I watch is playing on the standard PS4 and still loving it..,but if ya getting a Pro anyway it might be worth waiting * +

4juice 10.12.16 - 04:55am
heard the game is good, trico is realistic but controls are weak. True? I'm not rushing to get this one yet, got final fantasy xv coming * +

guillium 10.12.16 - 07:17am
I've not had any issue with the controls, but then I've played so much Ico and Shadow of the Colossus it'd feel odd if it didn't control how it does...can understand why ppl don't like them, though * +

norega 10.12.16 - 11:09am
Did you finish shadow of colossus ? I got bored of it but loved ico * +

guillium 10.12.16 - 02:17pm
Yeah, I loved them both, played through both multiple times * +

guillium 18.12.16 - 01:10am
Finished it the other day, barring some minor niggles I'm happy to say it was the game I've always hoped it would be....didn't have issues with the controls as some had, as I've always liked the Team Ico control scheme *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search