! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PC Gamers - Page 5/5

Subject: PC Gamers
« <
norega 30.11.16 - 03:11pm

@ psnality - 24.11.16 - 03:55pm
Well don't want to buy it right now but not too expensive, not sure whether to get a zen or am3.
Just want one that won't cause throttle, cheaper the better.
My x4 860k is the best processor at the moment for my motherboard but it's not fast enough.

Hold on to your money for a few more months . Zen sounds promising and Kaby lake from Intel looks like an epic fail over skylake . Some test have it heat up as much as a pentium 4 lol.gif * +

kenb2321 30.11.16 - 07:46pm

@ 4juice - 30.11.16 - 01:58pm
Funny thing is, those long load times seems normal for me. I never know a pc can load any faster then. The pic you posted is considered a high end system because it have got a cdrw. Everyone wants to be bestfriend with you back in school.

Lol.gif i was already out of school by time they were out. I dont even think one could burn a cd back in 93. I used to despise computers in school then, anytime you wanted to play a game you had to enter a long list of codes or something, and everything had to be perfect or game wouldnt start and youd have to type this page long worth of codes again. Monitors were all black and spinach green color lol * +

john_163 12.12.16 - 11:18am

@ alvar89 - 22.11.16 - 04:40pm
What will the hackers get? His 100 dollar worth of games max on origin maybe lol if hes unable to retrieve it. Thats just nonsense saying oh he might get hacked thats why he should not have started playing on a pc. Dont drive a car you might crash and die lol.

na hackers will hack pirated games laugh *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum