! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skyrim special edition - Page 1/66

Subject: skyrim special edition
Replies: 462 Views: 11835
> »
kenb2321 13.06.16 - 01:35pm
And yet another remaster, skyrim is coming to xbox1 and ps4 in october with upgraded graphics and mod support.
I would've much rather had a updated remaster version of morrowind though, or better yet an elder scrolls 6. * +

psnality 13.06.16 - 02:15pm
People who own it and the DLC get the special edition free on pc * +

psnality 13.06.16 - 02:16pm
Also there are updated versions of oblivion and mirrorwind called skywind and skyblivion look it up, not finished yet though * +

psnality 13.06.16 - 03:22pm
[link]http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2016/06/13/skyrim-special-edition-free-for-pc-owners-of-original-game-and-all-dlc[/link]
I've not played all Skyrim, started it on ps3 but ps3 broke and bought it for pc but never played it so bonus for me * +

kenb2321 13.06.16 - 04:20pm
Yea, skyblivion and skywind are huge, as not only are modders updating game to skyrims engine but supposedly combining the games, doubt theyll ever get done though as there is only a handful of people working on it in thier spare time.
I seen that the special edition will be free on steam which is cool. Honestly i think i had more fun modding skyrim than actually playing it lol.gif * +

norega 13.06.16 - 04:46pm
From what i have seen the special edition looks like sht compared to the modded pc version.What is the point confused.gif * +

psnality 13.06.16 - 05:17pm
It adds mods to ps4 and xbox versions, but yeah I've added some mods that make mine look amazing.
Apparently old mods might not work with the new edition. * +

psnality 13.06.16 - 05:20pm

@ kenb2321 - 13.06.16 - 04:20pm
Yea, skyblivion and skywind are huge, as not only are modders updating game to skyrims engine but supposedly combining the games, doubt theyll ever get done though as there is only a handful of people working on it in thier spare time.
I seen that the special edition will be free on steam which is cool. Honestly i think i had more fun modding skyrim than actually playing it lol.gif

They recently sent an updated trailer for skywind, it looked great.
Would be kind of cruel after all that work they've done to skywind then Bethesda announce an update themselves to both games.
They know about the mods, must do. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-66
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index