! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TWITCH - Page 1/3

Subject: TWITCH
Replies: 16 Views: 3623
> »
popcap 4.01.16 - 12:08pm
Just come across this thing called Twitch, and might be interested for some here, basically you broadcast yourself playing games to twitch via the Internet system, other people then tune in to twitch to watch you playing games and talk about it via chat the game player also can join in with the chat * +

4juice 4.01.16 - 03:00pm
you just woke up from the coma? * +

norega 4.01.16 - 04:55pm
What's your twitch username * +

twonky 4.01.16 - 06:24pm
Not interested in the slightest. * +

cyberman 6.01.16 - 05:02pm

@ 4juice - 4.01.16 - 03:00pm
you just woke up from the coma?

Lol big boss is back!!! * +

alvar89 6.01.16 - 05:52pm

@ vamezxb1 - 4.01.16 - 07:42pm
The same thing goes for YouTubers who play video game. A person will upload all his Fallout 4 playthrough which includes all the dumb sidequests. People will sit back and watch from Part 1 to Part 200. Just get the game and enjoy it for yourself.

Twitch and streaming games on YouTube are some of the dumbest things that takes away from true gaming social experiences.

Never thought i say this but thats something i gotta agree with you on yes.gif * +

4juice 6.01.16 - 09:07pm

@ vamezxb1 - 4.01.16 - 07:42pm
The same thing goes for YouTubers who play video game. A person will upload all his Fallout 4 playthrough which includes all the dumb sidequests. People will sit back and watch from Part 1 to Part 200. Just get the game and enjoy it for yourself.

Twitch and streaming games on YouTube are some of the dumbest things that takes away from true gaming social experiences.

Actually, people who watches other people playing games are mostly on the comedy and strategic commentary. Its funny, i do watch these videos sometimes but never live. Like black ops 2 zombies, bloodborne, dcuo and some other games i'm playing. * +

4juice 6.01.16 - 09:09pm
Also, twitch is s**t. It is so unstable for viewers. I personally prefer ustream. Very fast load time and easy linking. All my friends use ustream when we are streaming games. No fkn twitch. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search