! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

For the PS4 owners waiting for a slim model.. - Page 1/3

Subject: For the PS4 owners waiting for a slim model..
Replies: 16 Views: 2531
> »
mcwalnut 2.06.15 - 03:12pm
Let me go ahead and tell you now, This is not what we are waiting for. And also.. DO NOT buy these.. God d*mn Sony and their underhanded tactics.. I'll garuntees they are going to announce these Iike they are a big deal at E3 or something stupid like that.

http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2015/06/02/two-new-ps4-models-leak-one-with-1tb-hard-drive

TL:DR

Sony is releasing two new ps4 models, one with a 1tb harddrive and the other 500gb. The only real change in these systems seems either then a 1tb harddrive is to be a downgraded PSU (original 250W, new 230W) and the console will weigh 300 grams lighter.

No word if they will be any cheaper, more so the 500gb one. But trust me, you can upgrade your own harddrive for A LOT cheaper then buying a whole new console. If you went and spent 350-400 dollars on a hdd or even an ssd you would be able to have a whole lot more then just 1tb as well. * +

alvar89 2.06.15 - 05:32pm
The wattage difference is small. And for those who do not own one yet its great to have a lighter one. If you allready own one then its not a wise upgrade yes. Im getting one for Gran Turismo sometime but have loads of time as the game is still far away. Ssd-s are much cheaper now i personally would upgrade to it immediately. Been running ssd-s for about 4 years now and Im not willing to go back to a hdd ever. With the ps3 the slims looked much more reliable. Maybe the revised model is much better built dunno.gif Im pretty glad i skipped the launch model this time as it has no good games anyway lol.gif Was a real jackass for getting the ps3 at launch with nothing to play on it and expensive also facepalm.gif * +

guillium 2.06.15 - 07:39pm
Facepalm They're just hardware revisions, nothing more. You do realise as technology advances new versions of components end up being made, so they use less power and produce less heat. Microsoft do the exact same thing, you dopey bint * +

alvar89 2.06.15 - 08:09pm
hello.gif Mr. Crt. Hoping to see a scart output on the ps4 slim to hook up to your tv? * +

guillium 2.06.15 - 08:44pm
Pmpl * +

mcwalnut 2.06.15 - 11:49pm

@ alvar89 - 2.06.15 - 05:32pm
The wattage difference is small. And for those who do not own one yet its great to have a lighter one. If you allready own one then its not a wise upgrade yes. Im getting one for Gran Turismo sometime but have loads of time as the game is still far away. Ssd-s are much cheaper now i personally would upgrade to it immediately. Been running ssd-s for about 4 years now and Im not willing to go back to a hdd ever. With the ps3 the slims looked much more reliable. Maybe the revised model is much better built dunno.gif Im pretty glad i skipped the launch model this time as it has no good games anyway lol.gif Was a real jackass for getting the ps3 at launch with nothing to play on it and expensive also facepalm.gif

I'll stick with the original 250W. . I Like to have more wattage. * +

gooji 3.06.15 - 02:41pm
McWalnut I remember you having some big old t*ts * +

mcwalnut 3.06.15 - 02:42pm

@ gooji - 3.06.15 - 02:41pm
McWalnut I remember you having some big old t*ts

... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions