! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are your favourite games? - Page 1/5

Subject: What are your favourite games?
Replies: 32 Views: 3556
> »
psnality 28.05.15 - 03:34pm
Mine are Super Mario 64, not really played galaxy yet so not sure how it compares, Zelda Oricina Of Time, was really a Nintendo person and loved this game then went to Saturn so not sure what happened there but probably cause of Virtua Cop and Sega Rally, loved them too. Then got a XBox to play Halo and then kinda just got bored with games then got a ps3 and thought GTAV and Last Of Us were great.
Oh and love Skyrim too on PC. * +

psnality 28.05.15 - 03:39pm
This topic will probably sink, glug, glug , glug * +

sourface 28.05.15 - 03:49pm
Sonic ive got no choice * +

4juice 28.05.15 - 04:27pm
Pokemon and Zelda series, Uncharted, Call Of Duty, DC Universe Online and The Last Of Us. Wolfenstein TNO is up there too as well as the first three God Of War games. The only good gta is gta 2, gta vice city, sa, liberty city and that gta iv expansion pack, forgot what its called. * +

alvar89 28.05.15 - 04:38pm
Fallout 3, Stronghold, Witcher 3, Mass effect series, Oblivion, Skyrim, Cod 2 and 4, Mafia 1 and 2, Max Payne series, all them GTA-s, Gran Turismo 2 and so on....... * +

psnality 28.05.15 - 04:46pm

@ sourface - 28.05.15 - 03:49pm
Sonic ive got no choice

I loved Sonic, loathed the lava bit * +

psnality 28.05.15 - 04:50pm
Oh I'm loving Uncharted 2 that is great, just like some mad action movie, Witcher 3 not played properly but seems really good and God Of War tried to play it on an emulator but couldn't get passed the bit where he had to walk across the plank he kept falling off, think maybe something wrong with the controller so not played the others but it was good up to that point. * +

kenb2321 28.05.15 - 06:42pm
Witcher series, mass effect series, skyrim with mods, uncharted series was awesome. FF6-10, suikoden 2, have to put RDR on my list as well.resident evil 1 and 2...and going back to the 8 bit nes - metal gear and snakes revenge and first Zelda! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search