! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

same old same old - Page 1/3

Subject: same old same old
Replies: 17 Views: 1921
> »
ondafire 15.05.14 - 11:25pm
Nothing changes still the same old parrots squawking the same old s**t. But what happened to the Nintendo love? Mario kart out on the 30th and donkey Kong was just so fking awesome! Nintendo bringing back the good old days thumbs_up.gif * +

guillium 16.05.14 - 12:33am
Because the Wii U has failed, majorly. It'll be knocked out at 99 quid sooner rather than later, just like the GameCube was....and just as I predicted * +

ondafire 16.05.14 - 03:16am
Even if it is then that's brilliant for everyone. The Wii u is special. Not in a Xbox or PlayStation way. Not in a Matt Damon way either. It brings out that inner child in us all. That time of innocence. That special time before the PC brigade become all powerfull. It reminds us not to take gaming seriously and jumping around in a cat suit can be fun. I'm not making some outlandish claim that Nintendo are back blah blah all I'm saying is that Nintendo is still as awesome as ever in their own right. Maybe it's the constant lack of sleep or even the 175 hours worked in 9 days but I'm feeling so much love for Nintendo right now. Please admin change the topic name to Nintendo love and sticky this .. Please pray.gif * +

ondafire 16.05.14 - 03:24am
I have to say more .. Basically to everyone who loved Nintendo and all games Mario and co back in the day. I'm talking snes and n64 days importantly .. During the rise of the Xbox and PlayStation .. Didn't you just wish Nintendo could have kept up the pace? Let's be honest their games dropped in pace during GameCube and Wii days. Including the rise of the pixel people .. The PC brigade and early ps1 disc lovers .. Interest dropped. The Wii u however has risen. Fair enough Nintendo are still half a generation behind but look past it. Nintendo should be special in their current generation. * +

ondafire 16.05.14 - 03:30am
So I don't wake up to some clever sod pointing out the 175 hours worked in 9 days can't realistically be possible .. I know .. I forgot I haven't had a day off in 12 days and working tomorrow another 12 hours .. Yay * +

spartan2 16.05.14 - 08:57am
Wii U is a disaster for Nintendo and they should drop it but they can't, because they can't be seen as ditching their platforms too fast it'll only further damage their reputation. They badly misjudged what people really want from a console now. It has to distinguish itself from experiences not possible on tablets.

They made their money with Wii and maybe they should do a Sega even if it is just for a few years and make their games for other hardware be it tablets and mobile or the other consoles. Then when they see a potential gap release a new machine. * +

popcap 16.05.14 - 10:13am
Snes daydream.gif * +

ondafire 16.05.14 - 03:53pm
By all accounts they won't be releasing many discs for Mario kart and smash brothers. Wether this is them trying to get people to download or they're just cutting their losses remains to be seen. I only bought a Wii u for one reason .. For the exclusives .. And so far they're better then most already out there for Xbox and PlayStation. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search