! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GTA V5 CHEATS - Page 1/2

Subject: GTA V5 CHEATS
Replies: 9 Views: 1758
> »
sharkies 8.05.14 - 09:16pm
hi what are some cheats for this game like how to lose wanted stars. What about guns. How do i save what ive done so far is that at a safe house and using the phone for a quick save how do i go back to it if i turn it off and on again later??? * +

mok214 8.05.14 - 10:56pm
Here are some exploits that may or may not be patched yet.

During a mission, visit an Ammu-Nation and purchase a weapon and all upgrades. Kill yourself after and the mission will fail. This will give you all your money back, however if you visit the Ammu-Nation again, the upgrades on the weapon will still be marked as purchased.

In the ocean near the north side of the map, you can check underwater to find a crashed airplane. When the airplane crashed, a briefcase full of money (around 12,000) also found its way to the sea bed. You can swim to find the wreckage and the briefcase. After you collect that briefcase, you can then immediately switch to another character and then switch back to the one who was located near the briefcase. When you do, the briefcase will have reappeared. The character who is underwater will collect the case again and his supply of air will return. You can repeatedly use this trick. * +

mok214 8.05.14 - 10:58pm
You must enter the GTA 5 cheat codes on the gamepad, much like classic GTA games. Use the D-pad to enter the directional commands (LEFT, RIGHT etc.). These codes must be input fairly quickly. A small confirmation will appear above the map and trophies will be disabled.

RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE - Invincibility
CIRCLE, L1, TRIANGLE, R2, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, RIGHT, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1 - Max Health Armor
TRIANGLE, R2, LEFT, L1, X, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, DOWN, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1 - Give Weapons/Ammo
LEFT, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R1, R2 - Super Jump
LEFT, LEFT, L1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, L1, LEFT - Moon Gravity
R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT - Raise Wanted Level
R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT - Lower Wanted Level
TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L2, L1, SQUARE - Fast Run
LEFT, LEFT, L1, RIGHT, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, L2, RIGHT - Fast Swim
X, X, SQUARE, R1, L1, X, RIGHT, LEFT, X - Recharge Ability
LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1 - Give Parachute
L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT - Skyfall
RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, R1, CIRCLE, B, CIRCLE, L2 - Explosive Melee Attacks
RIGHT, SQUARE, X, LEFT, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1 - Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets)
L1, R1, SQUARE, R1, LEFT, R2, R1, LEFT, SQUARE, RIGHT, L1, L1 - Flaming Bullets
SQUARE, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, SQUARE, L2, RIGHT, X - Slow Motion Aim
TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT - Drunk Mode
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, SQUARE - Change Weather
TRIANGLE, R1, R1, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L1 - Slidey Cars
TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R2, R1 - Slow Motion
CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE - Sp*wn Buzzard
R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, L1, L2, X, X, SQUARE, R1 - Sp*wn Comet
CIRCLE, X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, * +

lostsock 9.05.14 - 12:07am
thaught they all went on your phone keypad ( in game not real phone) * +

mok214 9.05.14 - 02:38am
beee.gif * +

sharkies 9.05.14 - 05:09am
i forget to say i want these for ps3 * +

gremlinpickledgizzy 9.05.14 - 05:19am
your shyt at this game if you have to cheat!! * +

4juice 9.05.14 - 06:51am
I got over 2 billion dollars on the story (yes more than the 1.5 billion limit) and who cares about wantes stars, fk the police gum.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search