! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Old, not classics, that you still play. - Page 1/3

Subject: Old, not classics, that you still play.
Replies: 15 Views: 1441
> »
xtreme83 15.03.14 - 11:50am
So I've been on left for dead 2 a bit recently, didn't realise it came out in 2009, still love the game. Game is quite quiet, bet there's only a couple of hundred people still playing.

Any games that you play like this? Gone but not forgotten games. * +

4juice 15.03.14 - 12:54pm
Yeah counter strike 1.6 (not steam), age of empires 3 and i play some snes games on my 3DS, like earthworm jim and zelda 2. * +

musiksoulchild 17.03.14 - 05:13pm
Tales Of Vesperia on the 360 one of the best JRPG for the 360 yes.gif on my Ex game plus play through so I can max out my characters and finally beat Kratos Aurion aka Traitor To Heaven in Labyrinth of Memories on unknown difficulty hurray.gif. Plus still go back to the likes if Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas when am bored chin.gif * +

baz6 17.03.14 - 06:56pm
Just cause 2, started it again after god knows how many years. I'm going through my collection getting to sone of the games that I didn't finish/start due to the boys being born. Demon and dark souls as wellhappy.gif * +

lostsock 17.03.14 - 07:43pm
Black mesa, a good excuse to play through half life again * +

mok214 18.03.14 - 12:10am
Half-Life, Blue-Shift, Opposing Force, Team Fortress Classic and Planscape: Torment. * +

gooji 18.03.14 - 08:43am
Call of duty world at war.... Possibly the finest cod multiplayer experience I've had
Players had to rely on skill, there was no. High tech equipment
No red dot or holographic scopes, team games felt more coordinated, maps were great, treyarch need to release another world war 2 cod, sadly, 14 year old fans have forced the gaming Industry's hand and it just wouldn't sell as well when the reality is that call of duty started life as a world war game and needs to return to its roots * +

norega 18.03.14 - 09:01am
Mario 64 gets a play now and then as its just so good and duex ex is still a master piece and i have lost count the amount of times i have played through it .Same for halflife 2 and bioshock . If we go back even longer i have every emulator there is and am always revisiting old skool games . Recently played through rastan and chaos engine * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search