! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

losing interest in gaming? - Page 1/7

Subject: losing interest in gaming?
Replies: 47 Views: 5509
> »
gooji 20.02.14 - 08:02am
Just been finishing off some old titles like the force unleashed and black ops whilst waiting for thief,second son and lords of shadow 2 to arrive. But literally had to force myself to finish TFU. as for black ops, I find it horrific. I look at my collection and it's a big line up.. I own a ps3/360/vita and ps4 with over 500 titles between them(half are unfinished) and I feel overwhelmed and cannot find anything to play. Tried getting back into games and this is what I think.... * +

gooji 20.02.14 - 08:03am
Fable 2 - too primitive
Skyrim - constantly picking up cr*p like wine and potatoes plus halfway through it becomes too easy with one hit kills
Outlast - underwear price too much
Black ops - looks disgraceful
Assassins creed - same old s**t
Lego marvel - no online co op plus haven't got any real friends to play local

So I'm either being too picky or I've got too much , I'm bored of the current gen or I'm bored of gaming all round but I refuse to believe the latter because I'm sickenly addicted to super stardust delta endless mode. Also hotline Miami and now a new game called TxK * +

gooji 20.02.14 - 08:12am
Anyone else have this problem. I only game two hours a night three times a week and on Sunday afternoons. Maybe I should sell the ps3 and 360 and use the money toward a gaming PC * +

gooji 20.02.14 - 08:13am
By the way, if anyone wants to try beat my score on super stardust delta then you're welcome to try. I get bored at work * +

norega 20.02.14 - 08:32am
Hotline miami is awesome and i cant wait for the next one . Your bored of gaming as there is nothing new and original on consoles at the moment . There are some amazing games comming in the next year including order 1866 and watchdogs that should offer something new . * +

popcap 20.02.14 - 08:35am
what you should do is trade all those titles or sell them , sell the vita , sell the ps3 , sell the x360 and stick to one new system then you will not feel overwhelmed and have some cash in your pocket , my choice would be Xbox one but no doubt PS4 is a lot of peoples * +

norega 20.02.14 - 08:37am
Get a pc also. I have all current gen consoles and a gaming pc and the pc gets more playtime than the consoles as there is a wider chioce of games . Although super mario 3d is amazingly addictive and brilliant fun. * +

popcap 20.02.14 - 08:50am
PC is really where its at tbh you can easily build your own if you spent just one Sunday afternoon watching tutorials and reading up on it , it's never been easier * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search