! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

2014 for red dead 2? - Page 1/14

Subject: 2014 for red dead 2?
Replies: 97 Views: 6351
> »
gooji 27.01.14 - 12:58pm
ARed Dead Redemptionsequel could be released as soon as this year.

A report by Brand Equity Research says that the game's distributorTake Twoare expected to make key announcements in 2014 in order to meet guidelines given to its shareholders.

Rockstar Games

Red Dead Redemption

The predicted announcements include the next game in theRed Deadseries, as well asGrand Theft Auto Vbeing extended to PC and other platforms.

According toVG247, the report reads: Take Two continues to produce some of the highest-quality console and PC games, which we believe should transition well on next-gen platforms.

We expect product announcements over the next year such as extendingGTA Vto other platforms (e.g., PC, next-gen consoles), the nextRed Dead, etc., to help improve revenue and earnings visibility.

The report later states that Brand Equity Research believe the nextRed Deadgame is in the works potentially for a 2014 launch. * +

gooji 27.01.14 - 12:59pm
Sorry about the copy and paste * +

tinynews 27.01.14 - 01:36pm
I wonder if it'll be Jack this time, or a new protagonist chin.gif * +

gooji 27.01.14 - 01:49pm
Not fussed. So long as they don't try to call of Juarez it by bringing into the modern day(although that wouldn't happen as take two already have something similar out lol) * +

gooji 27.01.14 - 02:21pm
In my professional opinion, red dead should be set in what is now known as los Angeles in the mid 1900s when the gold rush is in full swing and the male dominated towns have sprung up. Yes it's a bit atypical but it's true wild west and the red dead series hasn't ventured there yet. So much to touch on.... The gold rush, the Oregon trial, bleeding Kansas, the pony express,san Diego population explosion and the Pinkerton detective agency which would make a great background for the main protagonist * +

tinynews 27.01.14 - 02:21pm
that would be a dumb move to Juarez it lol.gif They have a very unique product there. I'm expecting a lot from it now, if GTA V's multiple character system can be applied, and why not, it'll be new gen after all, the possibilities are epic * +

guillium 27.01.14 - 05:48pm

@ gooji - 27.01.14 - 02:21pm
In my professional opinion, red dead should be set in what is now known as los Angeles in the mid 1900s when the gold rush is in full swing and the male dominated towns have sprung up. Yes it's a bit atypical but it's true wild west and the red dead series hasn't ventured there yet. So much to touch on.... The gold rush, the Oregon trial, bleeding Kansas, the pony express,san Diego population explosion and the Pinkerton detective agency which would make a great background for the main protagonist

So 1950 then? lol 1800s you probably mean * +

newt182 27.01.14 - 05:50pm
A western game just after world war 2 lol.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark