! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Elder Scrolls Online. - Page 1/2

Subject: Elder Scrolls Online.
Replies: 13 Views: 1383
> »
phallica 14.12.13 - 11:13pm
Will you be subscribing? I reckon it's a tad risky to revive subscription for an MMO when the quality of F2P MMOs has increased considerably in the past few years. Guild Wars 2 has the one off purchase and the options for buying extra without punishing those not shelling out. Monetised advantages pisses me right off, but something tells me this could go the way of SWTOR. sad.gif * +

nobyboy 14.12.13 - 11:16pm
Il do i trial if i like it then Il subscribe * +

guillium 14.12.13 - 11:33pm
Depends if it's good, how much it is and if I'll actually play it.... Not impressed with what experience I've had with MMOs * +

mok214 15.12.13 - 03:19am
Nope. Dark Brotherhood Archers using poisoned arrows are pretty much going to ruin everybodies experience. * +

nobyboy 15.12.13 - 08:47am
i love a good mmorpg, ffxi daydream.gif i love elder scrolls, this should be good * +

popcap 15.12.13 - 10:03am
Nope not my cup of tea * +

shadow27 15.12.13 - 03:25pm
i don't subscribe to anything. they can make pvp optional, just a thought. or something you turn on or off with a cooldown period etc * +

mok214 15.12.13 - 09:52pm
PvP would be a problem if they didn't restrict it, but you just messed up my thought picture of a Dark Brotherhood Sniper wreaking havoc on the game. There goes that other thought picture of thieves guild member pick pocketing the guy that is AFK. Lol.gif But I can now see a duel with the thief that didn't buy enough lock picks. Grin.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search