! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

patronizing ya xbox1 - Page 1/2

Subject: patronizing ya xbox1
Replies: 11 Views: 1491
> »
bobdylan 10.12.13 - 11:25am
Went to see a mate , he's showing me all the features of he's new Xboxone .... Voice activate Xbox on , Xbox tv , Xbox open internet explorer.... Very impressive I said only ..... Why are u talking to it as if it's a deaf old lady confuse.gif Xbox would ... you ... like ... a cup of tea ? Cup of tea dear ? Faint.gif * +

norega 10.12.13 - 11:47am
The voice feature stuff is cr*p . My kinect was back in the box in an hour and will probrably stay there forever collecting dust ,its pointless and a waste of time and effort as are all the other features .For me its a games machine and nothing more * +

spartan2 10.12.13 - 12:11pm
The voice control only works if you shout at it in a quiet room. Anything less and it doesn't respond. * +

wakeup4 10.12.13 - 01:04pm
XBOX ONE Kinect CAMERA can SEE Your PENIS Like a TSA SCANNER - NSA to use XBOX ONE to SPY on YOU? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed9DbVz5Tb0 * +

newt182 10.12.13 - 02:10pm
Please, everyone knows the NSA isn't real. (tinfoilhat) * +

gooji 10.12.13 - 02:12pm

@ norega - 10.12.13 - 11:47am
The voice feature stuff is cr*p . My kinect was back in the box in an hour and will probrably stay there forever collecting dust ,its pointless and a waste of time and effort as are all the other features .For me its a games machine and nothing more

Why did you buy it then? (sarcasm) * +

norega 10.12.13 - 02:43pm
The same reason i have a ps4 and a pc . To play games * +

bobdylan 10.12.13 - 02:53pm
U can walk around looking in people Windows to see em stud in the middle of there rooms waving there arms about shouting commands out loud like there trying to give a old deaf Italian bloke driving detection .
Ahhh yes another satisfied eggboxone customer * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index