! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GT6 - Page 1/4

Subject: GT6
Replies: 24 Views: 5043
> »
bobdylan 7.12.13 - 08:26pm
So it's here , first impressions ....... * +

bobdylan 7.12.13 - 08:31pm
Love the Gt6 games start to finish . This still has that magic way ahead of all other car Sims as the driving simulator.
However .... It's clean it's polished it's all put together fine ..... It just feels like the game GT 5 should of been .
Feels like they said right let's sort out Gt5 and tidy it up a bit .
It's wonderful but once again the car list is a whopping 1200 cars ....Feels like 20 extra on Gt5 and Gt5 was about 10 extra on Gt4 .... Realistically your playing Gt3 but with super graphics sigh.gif the used car markets gone r.I.p dislike.gif all in all it feels like a 40quid patch for Gt5 . Still should see us through till the ps3 dies * +

obi_jon 7.12.13 - 09:11pm
I decided I was going to wait a little while after last time when I bought GT5 on day 1 only to find it wasn't finished properly. I don't have psn due to poor internet coverage where I am so downloading patches is problematic for me. How much online content is there in this one, just as a matter of interest? * +

bobdylan 7.12.13 - 09:47pm
Not really had a look online yet . It's good it's worth getting it's just not mind blowing .
I'm WiFi and spent 8 mins download ing stuff before loading .
Car sounds are better as to the sensation of speed . Pagani hyrara d*mn nearly scared me when I floored it on the ring ! * +

bobdylan 7.12.13 - 09:48pm
No McLaren p1 omg.gif * +

sibz86 8.12.13 - 03:29am
No crash damage fk * +

bobdylan 8.12.13 - 05:35am
Cars get a little roughed up but no major damage , don't blame em much for that .
Race car crashes are always spectacular explosive affairs with bits flying off all over . To keep up with the Gt standard u would need a out of this world game engine just for that alone.
Where if they cut corners and have gta type damage it wouldn't look as good and make the game suffer + plus make more online idiots just want to play destruction derby * +

bobdylan 8.12.13 - 06:19am
I take it all back this games brilliant , they have nailed the braking ! Nailed it !
Got a Clio , stuck on some good tyres n race brakes (doing things properly) abs n traction off naturally .... Twin ring motegi first corner at the end of the straight isn't flat ...... It's murder on ya brakes the un even cause the car to want to pitch off ! It's so realistic now
Meh the car list sucks sure but wow the driving is out of this world * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index