! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

humble bundle - Page 1/7

Subject: humble bundle
Replies: 44 Views: 4956
> »
kenb2321 9.10.13 - 07:15pm
Just picked up this deal. Red faction: armegeddon, Supreme Commander, Supreme commander forged alliance, the guild 2, neighbors from hell compilation, and pay morr than the average of 6 dollars and get also Painkiller: hell and d*mnation, Arcania, Darksiders 2, and spellforce2 : faith in destiny. Never played any of them yet, any good? Only about 23 hours left on that deal. * +

spartan2 10.10.13 - 04:05pm
Red faction is alright, Supcom is really great if you like strategies. * +

newt182 10.10.13 - 10:38pm
[link]http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly[/link] Not bad. Game of Thrones, Cities XL Platinum, Divinity II: Developers Cut... * +

kenb2321 10.10.13 - 11:13pm
I like stragies like cnc, stronghold 1, aoe, anno series.I checked out trailer for painkiller and that looked sweet. First time I got a bundle and only two steam keys though I key for 4 games and other for the rest.

Game of thrones? That wouldnt be the same sad pathetic game thats on console too is it? other ones sound good. Love these bundles, happy i got that origins one while back.. * +

hysterical 11.10.13 - 10:36am
BOOOOM. Deal of the century * +

kenb2321 3.02.16 - 03:46am
Humble bundle Ubisoft

Pay 1 or more forCall of Juarez: Gunslinger,Grow Home, andRayman Origins.

Pay more than the average price for all of that plusFar Cry 3,Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist, andAssassins Creed Chronicles: China.

Pay 15 or more for all of that plusAssassin's Creed Rogue andThe Crew,and more to be added later.

Want even more? Pay 75 to get all of the games in the bundle and receiveTom Clancy's The Divisionwhen it's released.

* +

psnality 3.02.16 - 04:38pm
Looked at the ubisoft one but not
sure, I'll wait to see what games are added. Only played Far Cry 3 and Rayman out of them so I'm hoping Far Cry 4 will be added, never played an Assassins Creed game and The Crew's reviews are kind of bad so probably not get the 15 dollar bundle. * +

newt182 3.02.16 - 05:33pm
Bought the 15 dollar bundle * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum